I Love You

TWICE Shorts - Mina x Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Requested:

 

SYN: Mina saved Momo from being bullied but will she regret it later?

 

 

 

 

"Ewwww! Here comes the diner girl!" A guy shouts as he pinched his nose. 

 

"HEY ahjuma! One plate of jokbal please!" The other laughed hysterically.

 

"DUMB BLONDE!" Another one shouted while he nudged Momo. 

 

"Ya! You all better stop!" A girl said as she gave her killer glare at the bullies.

 

"Mina, she's not worth your time! Why are you helping her!" One of them spat and this made Mina angry. She turned her head and jerked it, signalling Jeongyeon to step forward. Once the others saw that, they started running. Myoui Mina was one of the school's most popular girls because of her beauty. Of course, being such a high class lady meant that she has high class friends. Yoo Jeongyeon was a delinquent turned good by her Girlfriend Nayeon and both of them, including Jihyo, the council president, were Mina's best friends. 

 

Mina walked over and stuck her hand out, which the latter gladly accepted.

 

"T-thank you! I-I'll repay you!" Momo said shyly before scrambling away. 

 

"Cute." Jeongyeon commented but earned a flick on the forehead from the jealous Nayeon. Mina just cocked her brow and continued her conversation with Jihyo as they walked to their class. 

 

After the period ended, students could be seen streaming out of their classes to other classes while some went for breaks. Momo leaned against the wall outside Mina's class and waited for her to come out. When she did, the latter walked towards her and asked if she would like to have lunch with her. 

 

 "Oh... umm..." 

 

"Sure! Mina will have lunch with you!" Jihyo exclaimed and proceeded to pull Jeongyeon and Nayeon away while bidding the latter goodbye. 

 

"Does that mean Jeongyeon and I get to have our private time too?~" Nayeon hummed. 

 

"No." Jihyo deadpans. "I'll be shining brightly like a lightbulb in your relationship." 

 

"So what do you want to eat? My treat!" Momo said with a cute smile that made her resemble a child. Mina giggled and declined the offer but the latter insisted. 

 

"Hmm sushi then~" Mina said. Momo left the table to get the food which earned another smile from the latter because it was obvious that Momo was now walking. With a skip in her step. 

 

Both of them enjoyed their meal and talked. Momo had always thought that Mina was scary because she had the school's most powerful people along with her dark beauty. But she was actually a shy and soft spoken girl with the cutest gummy smile that Momo has ever seen. 

 

The next day, Mina opened her locker to see a letter inside. She took it out and flipped it around to see the words 'Momo' written in Japanese. She smiled but held it close to her once she saw her friends approaching her. 

 

"Wow, wow, wow!" Jeongyeon said as she tired to take the card from Mina. 

 

"Go away." Mina hissed as she placed it back and locked her locker. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were pestering Mina to tell them who the sender was while Jihyo tired her best to save her Friend from the curious chatter boxes. Finally when Mina got her alone time, she headed back to her locker to retrieve the note. As she read it, she smiled; even though a lot of the Korean words were wrong, she could see the effort put in to it. 

 

The next day, she found another letter slid into her locker again. But this time, instead of a message, she got a voucher to eat at a local diner. She knew it had to be Momo again. She approached her friends who were already sitting at their usual spot and saw that they were in a serious conversation. 

 

"What's up?" Mina asked. The other 3 girls raised up the same letter Mina got and held out a voucher each.

 

"The place Momo works at~ I think she's showing signs of interest to you~" Nayeon teased. 

 

"Let's go please please please!" Jeongyeon begged. Since her friends were so passionate about going, she agreed. They walked into the humble store and once the blonde saw who it was, she smiled. She was the first to show them to a table and serve them their food. She learned that Mina loved to eat the raw beef dish and would occasionally take glances at her, earning a playful knock on the head by the old lady that works there. 

 

Jihyo chuckled. "That Momo girl has been staring this was for the past few times~" 

 

Mina looked and when her eyes met Momo's, the latter broke it off and tried to focus on her job. 

 

"See." Jihyo said again. 

 

Everyday without fail, Mina would either receive letters or her Favourite snacks as a little gift from Momo. She kept every card that she received and simled when she read some of them. But halfway through she stopped. A thought popped into her mind - had she fallen for Momo? BecUse whenever she read the letters, she felt happy and warm inside. Or maybe it was the feeling of satisfaction? Mina shook her head and collected herself; convincing herself that she had not fallen in love with the latter.

 

After the weekend ended, Mina opened her locker to another letter. She sighed; she really didn't want to read it because she knew that she would be feeling that weird feeling again. She shoved the latter back into her locker and left it unread. Slowly, the letters started to pile up, cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter