Him

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Music. He always loved music and he loves it even more since hearing that angelic voice singing. Where did he hear it? In the university where, he works as an instructor of fencing. University of art. Even though, Kyuhyun is really young that he could be student himself, he has to earn money for living and job is just right. Kyuhyun did fencing since he was child so it’s not hard for him. He isn’t the professor after all.

            Kyuhyun’s students like him because he is young and good in teaching but there is one thing that makes them be careful. His temper. When he gets mad, he can be very rude and sometimes pretty scary. Students think, that’s why he doesn’t have a girlfriend. His rude behavior wouldn’t attract anyone nice and kind. And what’s worse? Lately, he was getting mad more often and it make students cautious…

            The reason why Kyuhyun is getting angry is simple. His private life doesn’t please him and he thinks he can’t do anything about it, that’s why. He never tries to do something and that is the reason why is he getting mad, because it’s more simple like that. He just gets mad and is rude to everyone around him. He doesn’t even talk about this with his best friends, he never complained about something, so why would he start? He was always independent because he doesn’t get along with his parents and he is living separately. He doesn’t talk to them and he would never tell them about his problems! Of course that means something bad for him… Kyuhyun gave up studies because he had to pay for a rent and that way he had to apply for a job. Now he has a job but because of his behaving, he is about to lose it.

            One day, few months ago, he heard someone singing. It wasn’t ordinary voice, it was kind of unique and he liked it. Even though, his life is a mess, that voice could always calm him down. There were times, he came late to his class but students appreciated it because he was in a better mood.

            It goes on like this. Kyuhyun never saw the owner of the angelic voice and he didn’t really care because it still calmed him down. But he got curious all of sudden. He fell in love with that voice and he wanted to know that person. Perhaps, it could be someone from his fencing class? No, he would be coming late to his classes. So who could that be? He knows for sure that person is a man. Yes, man. He did date girls but he prefers men.

            Here he is standing again, in front of a class of the student with angelic voice. Kyuhyun’s classes already ended and now he is waiting while listening to that singing again. The singing is comforting him and he can really relax. He can be okay and comfortable, full of energy before he goes to his little flat where he can barely sleep. The best thing is, Kyuhyun can’t cook at all. The only thing he eats all the time instant ramen. He doesn’t even remember when was the last time, he was eating home-made food.

            Why is he living this life? Ah, because of his preference for men. Yes, he tried to date girls in order to please his parents but he just couldn’t bare it with them. Girls were always nagging him that they don’t have any attention at all, even though he was with them all day and sometimes even all night! If that is no attention, then what is attention for girls? He hugged them, kissed them, slept with them, bought everything what was on their eyes and they hadn’t enough? Who would want have this kind of relationship? It’s three years since he is single. Exactly three years since his father kicked him out of their house because he couldn’t accept his preferences…

            The hall, where Kyuhyun is waiting, is almost empty. Students walk past but never stop from their steps. Some of them acknowledge the instructor and some of them not. Actually, the tall guy made himself many enemies because of his behavior. He doesn’t really care, though, why would he have to be nice to everyone? That’s how he is thinking.

            He is leaning against the wall, his dark orbs scanning the door. Just where is the guy? He can’t wait to see him! How does he look like? What is his personality like? What is him name? How does he sound when is he speaking? How old is he? What does he like? Too many questions are running through brunet’s head and he doesn’t even know why those kinds of questions. He just wants to know everything! He likes the voice but that doesn’t mean he has to like the owner. So why those questions? Who knows? He just wants to know, it’s just curiosity! Yeah, that’s it!

            The door opened and in front of him is standing young man. Kyuhyun finds himself speechless as he is looking at the guy. He looks far different what brunet thought he would look like. He is shorter than Kyuhyun and has darker hair, his face is soft just from the look and he looks a lot younger! He could be a high school student!

“Ryeowook! Be careful and rest through the weekend!” a professor calls after the short guy. So his name is Ryeowook, huh?

“Yes, I will.” The guy calls back to the class. His voice sounds amazing even when he’s talking!

            Ryeowook has already wanted to leave but he noticed Kyuhyun. His heart starts to beat real fast but he has to calm himself down. Calm down, Ryeowook. He’s that jerk! Don’t you dare to have still crush on him! Yes, true. Kyuhyun s his cru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter