Meeting 5

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Every morning, he wakes up with smile on his face. He is dating an amazing woman. He isn’t single anymore! Who cares about them sleeping together on the first night? What is most important, they both are happy to be together and are happily dating now.

            The first thing, Changmin did when coming to work today was leading a pretty lady to one of the tables. Yes, he came with Victoria today. She has free day and wanted to see him work and meet his friends. It’s not even a full week since they started to date but she wants so meet everyone!

Chang didn’t say any of his friends nor colleagues about Vic, only Hangeng knows because he was at the bar that night. He is always pale when the Korean man is looking at his phone smiling like some freak. It is really breaking him and according to him, Victoria isn’t that friendly. She looks more like gold digger but what can he do? He is just jealous. That’s right, at the bar he was thinking that he is just drunk but when he saw then the next day together in the morning, his heart ached. Like someone was stabbing it…

“Hi guys!” Changmin jumps out of nowhere right behind Kyuhyun, who isn’t really surprised at all while drinking, but other two guys are.

“You seem overly happy, can’t you calm down?” Hyun says annoyed. Actually, he isn’t annoyed, more like nervous. Since last Monday, he was thinking about what to wear on Wednesday on Wook’s concert. Isn’t he crazy? Well, he just one to look handsome in front of his crush but this?! He would understand this if he was getting married or something eventful like that. But why is he acting like this? Okay, yes, he is thinking about asking Ryeowook out after the concert but that doesn’t change anything! He wants to make a good impression, everyone would understand that but he is highly overreacting and this is Cho Kyuhyun! How can he do this kind of thing?! If any of his friends found out about this, they would laugh at him…

“I am happy. Sorry that you are not.” Chang replies in the same tone. Really, this guy should find someone. Even Jaejoong has a boyfriend!

“I am just fine…” Kyu defends himself. Really, does everyone misunderstand him behavior? Is this why Ryeowook was avoiding him all this time? He probably should change…

“Gosh, can’t you both calm down? You are behaving like kids! I’m just fine with the one I see every day…” Jae says in uninterested way. Okay, Yunho isn’t acting like a child but sometimes he just looks… cute…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter