Meeting 1

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Everyone knows the Saturday’s mornings when they don’t have to get up early. Everyone loves it. Kyuhyun is no different from those people. He is sleepy head and he himself admits to it. He loves sleeping, even when it’s in the flat where even a bed doesn’t fit. 

             This Saturday he can’t sleep as long as he wants since his friends agreed to have ‘friends meetings’ for lunch. They have to discuss their week or something like that. Brunet didn’t really pay attention when he was being informed. Even though getting up is quite hard, who would say no to a good meal when you don’t have to pay for it, right? And it’s the only time they can meet because Changmin has a lunch break.

            He is at door of the restaurant by now where was Siwon waiting with narrowed brows and mostly like mad. Yeah, he has a good reason to be mad since Kyuhyun is always late, it isn’t just at school. At school it’s different reason why is he late, though.

“Where do you think have you been and why aren’t you answering your phone? Can’t you change for good, Kyuhyun?!” Won starts right away complaining. Really, sometimes he’s like Kyu’s father, he is like that since their broke up. He will be like that mostly like forever, always feel need to protect and nag Kyuhyun.

“I’m glad to see you again too, Siwon.” The shorter and younger one responds. Of course he won’t say, ‘sorry my battery is dead and I can’t charge it because of my electricity bill’. Won would most likely want to pay it, therefore that’s last thing young instructor wants. He hates it when people want to pay for him these kinds of things.

           They both sit down to the table where two brothers are blubbering about who’s worse brother. They both are adults, yet they can complain like little kids. Well, all four friends can and that’s why they can understand each other, sometimes.

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter