A bar

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Here is another Monday. Changmin isn’t really fan of this. It’s not because he has to work again because he loves his job more than anything else. But he has to face the new chef again. He wasn’t feeling at the weekend but right now, he is perfectly fine and wants to work. Chang doesn’t really like that. He was glad when he could work alone with his colleagues without Hangeng. That guy is really weird to him. He is trying to be friendly with everyone but when he starts to work, everyone is his rival. The tall one does feel of Han as rival too but he doesn’t want to admit that. He isn’t that good. It’s just my imagination… Chang feels like he is going crazy because of this and that’s why he wants to go out tonight. He needs some distraction and some pretty woman would do. Of course, he would like to have a long, decent relationship but right now this must do. He just needs to think about something else. It’s not like he has to sleep with that woman or something. Just fine, light conversation would be nice.

            This day is the same as always. There are some new costumers and some regulars too. There is even the Heenim writer but now flirting with Choi Siwon.

“Aish, those two should get a room, really.” Chang chuckles at his friend from the door frame to kitchen. He doesn’t know, there is someone behind him, though. That person had so much time to watch this chef, his superior. Right, Changmin is younger than him but still his superior and he has to respect that. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t want to, he does. Actually, he respects this guy. It would be nice if this chef would respect him too, however. For some weird reason this tall Korean man doesn’t like him. Okay, he can admit that he is taking his job more seriously. He has his reasons, though. Chinese man, himself, had to do many things and work hard for him to be in this position. It wasn’t easy either. Why are there some people that don’t understand at all? He isn’t that different from them. There are many Chinese people in Korea. Nobody here knows that he is homoual or does it show that much? He is behaving like a normal straight man, though. It surely isn’t that, so why people judge him? He can’t just understand this.

“The love is blooming between them…” oh, really! Since when is Kim Changmin this cheesy? God, that stupid Choi infected him! Why is he even melting under that picture of those two?! It sure would be nice to find someone to date but is he that hopeless to be doing this? He should really find a girlfriend.

“You should find someone yourself, then.” Hangeng suggests. He isn’t that stupid. Anyone would see that the chef is quite jealous of his friend. Han can understand that, he would like to find someone too... He didn’t date for such a long time, due to his hard work. He wanted to be someone respected for his job, therefore he didn’t have time for dating.

            Chang jumps at the statement of his rival. Why is he standing behind him, why is he eavesdropping and why is he talking to him?! That guy startled him a lot. His heart is pounding like crazy right now! His hand reaches his heart while calming himself down. He looks at Hangeng again, but freezes. Why is that guy’s face so near his? Really, he will get a heart attack from this guy.

“I’m going to. Thank you for your interest.” The tall Korean man says sarcastically and shoves the Chinese man aside. Why is that Hanmeng, Hanbang or whatever his name is, interested in my dating life?!  

            It’s finally the end of work for today. At Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, chefs and cooks end early. It’s nice change since the remaining days of the week, the kitchen staff finish really late. It’s just nine o’clock which means that it isn’t too late not too early for Changmin to go out and find distraction. He really needs it after this day. His rival wasn’t the only one who got on his nerves but the staff made many mistakes too. Well, this is the first day he can thank to the Chinese man since these two had to correct all those mistakes…

            Chang stands up next to the Chinese chef, not really knowing what to say. He wants to thank him but he doesn’t want to show any weaknesses. What should he do? He looks at him. The tall man was really hysteric all day and grumpy. He takes the grumpy behavior after Kyuhyun but the hysteric part is all his. This man is actually like a woman in this. At most times, he puts this behavior aside but today, he just couldn’t. All of that stress just fell on him. He feels a little lighter after exploding but it doesn’t ease the burden on his shoulders. He should have behaved professional and he didn’t. Hangeng helped him calm down which he really appreciates. Normally, Changmin doesn’t calm down this quickly after exploding but today he did. He still doesn’t know how that happened but he is grateful for that.

“You did well today…” In conclusion, he pats his rival on the shoulder with those words, leaving behind the confused man.

            Did Kim Changmin just praise him? For real? Just this gesture can create a smile on Han’s face. He had never thought that he would get praising from this guy. But it really did happen. Actually, the Chinese man was quite surprised of the hyst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter