Love on the first sight

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It would be almost half of the year since the pretty writer started coming to restaurant which owns Siwon’s family. Yes, pretty. That man isn’t that handsome, more like pretty. He always sits by the window and writes into his notebook. He always eats one week the same food from the menu. This man doesn’t drink coffee, only water or some kind of juice, most likely orange or apple. When he sits, most of the time he has leg over leg. The way when he bits on his bottom lip when he thinks about what step should he do next in his story or when he’s watching people like they act. All these things are what Siwon noticed by now. He is captivated by the young writer, though the pretty man is older than Won himself.

             Siwon is the right opposite of the writer. He is tall and handsome and has sharp features. That’s what he looks like. Every girl turns around to look at him more when she passes because possibly they think they have a chance. Well, they don’t. This tall and handsome man has eyes only for the pretty writer. He could watch him all day and all night. He is watching him all day now, not the night though. How he wishes he could! Every time, he watches the writer, Won shows his deep dimples and his eyes are happily sparkling.

           Actually, every time Siwon is in love, he is like this. He can be with that person all the time, watch that person all the time. He would always care for the person.

            Today isn’t different. Siwon is leaning against the counter and his hand supporting his head while drooling over the writer. He got to know his name few months earlier, Heechul. How he came to know it? Well, they introduced themselves after ‘knowing’ each other for some time. The tall man works as the waiter and always servers to Heechul.

            Here is Siwon’s chance to talk to the writer again! Why? Just now, he drank the last sip of his juice! The waiter goes to the table and stands there.

“Can I bring you another drink?” he asks with a big smile which shows his dimples.

“It would be nice, thank you.” Heechul looks at him. He isn’t that stupid. The writer knows that this handsome and nice waiter is interested in him and Heechul himself can’t say he isn’t. Actually, he comes to the restaurant mostly because of him since he enjoys the attention. People would call it selfishness but that’s how he takes it.

“Then this one is on house since this will be yours third drink and you’re our regular costumer. All of our regulars have the third drink for free.” Siwon says which gets attention of his friend and the chef Changmin who was called for some costumers who wanted to thank him for delicious meal. He is well aware that this kind of thing doesn’t exist in this restaurant. Third drink for regulars for free. That’s a big bull, Choi Siwon! Chang smirks at his friend which didn’t go unnoticed by the tall waiter.

            Of course, the chef knows why his friend does that. Won always does these things when he falls for someone. Once Siwon starts to date, he gets cheesy and too caring. He would cuddle with his boyfriend all the time, kiss him all the time. That’s just how his richest best friend works. There is one thing he is really cautious about though.  His family background. He doesn’t want people chase after him just because of his money but because of him. Him as a person who wants love and happiness. One day he will inherit this restaurant and everyone will know about his wealth but not know. Right now, he wants to be normal like others.

“That’s kind of you.” The writer smiles at his offer. It’s indeed very kind of you, Mr. Choi. Siwon bows and goes for the drink.

            The chef leaves gratefully the table where customers praised him and goes directly do the heir of this amazing restaurant. Chang leans against the counter and watches his friend preparing the new free drink which isn’t really ordinary, by the way.

“Every regular costumer gets third drink for free, huh?” the younger one questions the waiter.

“Oh, just shut up! Don’t you have a work to do?” Won snaps quietly at the teasing. He can’t help it, he’ll just do anything to be noticed! The chef laughs a bit and goes where he belongs to, kitchen.

            Siwon is preparing very luxurious drink with no alcohol. He should be butler this way and not waiter. Apple juice, orange juice, ice, citrus, water, maybe a little of strawberry jam? It could taste quite good! Does this drink even exist? Whatever, it was invented just now… The waiter doesn’t really know what he’s doing but he’s sure he’s doing it right. What should he call that drink? The name should be connected to Heechul somehow… What should describe Won’s interest? Love on the first sight… That would be perfect! I fell for him at the first sight!

 

Flashback:

 

           It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter