Meeting 3

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Another week have passed. This one was boring for Siwon, though, well… until certain day when an e-mail came. That day was Wednesday. He was bright since then like always but now he was bothering Chagmin because his ‘princess’ wasn’t there to occupy him. Yes, the waiter started to call Heechul the princess.

“So how was your week, gentlemen? Normal like always?” Won starts the conversation. This gets attention of all three men presented since the tallest one never ever starts some conversation like this! There are two theories: First one, the handsome tall man is already dating the pretty writer. Or the second one, he finally gone nuts. Which one is it?

            Kyuhyun is looking at him with raised brow. Actually, his week was quite successful. And really successful with Ryeowook! He still doesn’t know how that happened but he got an invitation card to hear to the younger one’s singing performance. He doesn’t know who gave him that but he is so happy about that! That performance is in three weeks from now on, though. Isn’t it too early to send invitation cards to the school performance? It’s just at school after at all… Anyway, he doesn’t care and he is planning on going there even if it means to skip some of his classes. He can just cancel them or something. Yes, he is willing to do that.

“Is he okay?” Jaejoong stares at Won with weird look. That guy finally gone nuts… His week was okay as well but everyday he had to find new place to work. He can’t work from home or on the same place because his work turned out to be illegal. Well, he is hacker after all and really good one. It isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter