Meeting 2

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Siwon is sitting like a soulless person at the table and looking at the empty table where Heechul was sitting every day but he isn’t here right now. The writer is somewhere in Japan without him, having fan with his manager and some tourist guide.

            It’s Saturday again which means just only thing. Friends meeting! And once again, the only person who is excited about it is Changmin. Other friends are deep in their own thoughts thinking about their week.

“How was your week? No! Wait! I will start since I might live when you finally decide to talk…” Chang states, nobody gives him attention however. They are all acting like no one even talked right now.

“Okay, thank you all for your attention!” the chef scoffs but continues “That new chef is so damn annoying! I don’t know what to think about it! I don’t know how to feel about it, either! It’s like he has two personalities! He is all smiles in one moment and in the other he’s all serious! That person is not normal! Sometimes, he’s even behaving like a psycho!” Chang says in one go while narrowing his brows.

“The only psycho here is you, Changmin…” Jaejoong rolls his eyes at his brother’s words. Why should the new chef should be psycho when he is serious while he works? If this would be like this, then most of the people are psychos!

“Okay, how was your week my ‘non psychotic’ brother?” the younger of the brothers asks in a sarcastic tone. Sometimes he really wishes, he didn’t have brother like this.

“Just fine… I was working all the time and didn’t have to think these stupid thoughts.” Joong makes a false smile. The truth is, he was thinking a lot these past few days and it was driving him crazy and still is. There is just something off about the people he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter