The trip

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Being a manager is quite a hard work and being the manager for Kim Heechul is the hardest thing ever! That man is just unbelievable! He gave Yoochun only one day and half to find a good tourist guide who would be so kind to prepare himself or herself in such a little time for the trip Japan.

            Yoochun did everything he could to find someone that is capable and fortunately he did. He didn’t sleep for two nights in order to find someone like that and he was thrilled about that. Well, until the meeting at the airport, that is. That guy, who will guide them, is a type of person the manager hates the most. Free spirited person with so much temperament that thinks too much positively. Person that doesn’t see the reality of the true world. How did Yoochun came to know that? The first meeting alone was enough to get to know that.

“Hello, my name is Kim Junsu! I am your tourist guide for this trip to Japan! Nice to meet you two! You sent me some places you want to go through e-mail. Those places are mostly in nature! Hahaha! Please take care of me! Haha!” this is how he introduced himself. Why was there so much laughing when it wasn’t even funny?

            That guy laughed and giggled all the way to Japan! What’s worse? Heechul seems to like the personality of the guy! This will be the end for the poor manager…

            They are in Japan now. This country is sure nice. This trip is for the pretty man but how come the most excited person here is Junsu? He is jumping here like some kid that is here for the first time. Oh my God, I hope he was here before! That’s one of the things that the manager can hope for. There are many things though and getting lost is one of them. He doesn’t really need to get lost with these two people. He just can’t help but feel insecure with Junsu. He can’t trust people like that, yet he works with Heechul. The writer doesn’t seem to be too bothered by the behavior of the tourist guide, however.

           The first destination of their trip is a hotel. The writer alone picked one in order to match the environment in the book. He has to experience everything himself in order to write it right. Sometimes he can be really professional too and the work is everything. Chul graduated from law but writing was and still is the thing he enjoys the most. He started to write in the high school but those were just short stories. Who knows why started to write books maybe he took it like a new target which was very successful.

            The hotel is surprisingly very good and nice. When it’s about the work then the pretty man will do everything to make it right and acceptable. So, the main character will be in the luxurious hotel, huh? You must really like him, hyung… True enough, this hotel is really luxurious and very expensive too. To say the truth, never were they out like this for Heechul to write a book. He never was this much into details but now he is and Yoochun thinks that this have something to do with the tall waiter. He doesn’t know why is he thinking that but it feels that way. Really, the pretty man never worked every day like he is doing now. It has to do something with that guy… Maybe, just maybe the writer is falling for that guy. It would be much easier for his manager because would change a little and for better, hopefully.

            Yoochun is sitting on the bed where will he sleep for upcoming week. For some strange reason, he can’t relax. Something doesn’t seem right but he can’t say what it is. Maybe it has something to do with the free spirited tourist guide. He just doesn’t like these people who seem to be without troubles. Why? It’s from the time he was younger, one of his friends appeared to be like that but actually he was deeply depressed and committed a suicide. Since that time Yoochun just can’t trust these kinds of people. He prefers someone like Heechul. Sure, that man is really arrogant, honest and straight-headed but the manager knows whom he is dealing with. He can’t tell the same thing about Junsu, that’s why he feels insecure.

            Someone knocks on his door. He doesn’t even have to guess who it is since his hyung would just barge into the room like if it was his own.

“What can I help you with?” the manager opens the door a little. He needs some rest because he didn’t sleep for two nights.

“Oh? Ah! I just want to inform you about program which starts tomorrow morning, you don’t have to worry. You can rest for the rest of the day.” The tourist guide shows a big smile. If Chun lets him in now, he will be able to rest few minutes later.

“So what the program will look like?” he asks patiently after Junsu steps to his room.

“Ah, yes. The first two days are around the villages in this area and the rest is about the nature.” He explains with a smile. That guy seems like absent minded. He’s just too weird. He’s roaming around the room like it’s some apartment he’s going to buy.

“Aren’t you leaving?” Yoochun motions to the door. Really,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter