The trouble

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Today again. Once again he’s moving to another place. Every morning the same thing and now it’s some flat. His new employer rented this place. It looks like a true home like if someone is really living here. The furniture is clean and the dishes are in the sink. Really, who does live here? He is awkward to even move. Nobody should live here but this is too comfy for an empty flat that is rented. It’s just weird…

“You’re here?” Jung Yunho appears out of nowhere but his clothes is not formal. Maybe way too comfortable…

“Not in your usual clothes?” Jaejoong asks calmly but he doesn’t know what to think about this. He is kind of confused because of the flat and the man too. It almost seems like the man lives here. Well, he looks good in those clothes, though. He is really good looking by the way…

“Yeah. The suit is not as comfortable as this… Anyway, we had this flat prepared for it to be trustworthy. How does it look?” Yunho rests his hands on his hips. He really does look like someone who lives here.

“Trustworthy…” Jaejoong nods and is on his way to look around the house.

            Why it should be trustworthy? Since Monday the previous week, there was an alert that cops are searching for the hacker who is taking some information. Those information are probably important and Jaejoong is the one leaking them. That’s why Yunho suggested moving from place to place and work slowly which means taking the minimum of information and less important for a while. In the conclusion, both of them are doing something themselves. Joong is doing web sites because he is bored and Yunho? He does something else every time but most of the time, he’s staring or glancing at the hacker.

            Jae is roaming around the house and he can’t believe his eyes. This looks so true to be a cover up. There are clean sheers in the bedroom on the bed. In the bathroom, there are towels, shower gels and shampoos, even tooth-brushes! And what’s the most shocking? Photos of him and Jung Yunho! When did this happen? This is just insane! Normal person would say that those two are a couple! Those photos make his heartbeat go faster. Calm down! Why are you beating so fast? This is just too much for the hacker, he had never thought that something like this well ever happen to him. But here it is… Just too insane…

            The black haired returns to the kitchen where he place his notebook on the table, which is new by the way. That strange man is looking out of the window as if making sure they aren’t discovered. Both of them know, they will be discovered eventually and they are prepared for that. Both of them are prepared differently, though…

            Two hours passed since the hacker started working on his web sites. Yunho couldn’t take his eyes of him all this time, he likes reactions he gets from the dark haired. Those reactions when he shifts under the man’s intense stare. The man isn’t looking at him for fun however, he fells captivated by the hacker who is typing something on his notebook’s board. Why does he feel like that? He likes Jaejoong’s personality, that unsociable and bitter personality. He’s just interesting. Yes, that’s the word. Interesting. The man sighs and moves back to the window, narrowing his eyes at the scenario outside. He looks at the hacker who hits the table with his fists all of a sudden.

“Do you really have to watch me like a hawk?!” Joong drops the formalities because of his anger and that is making in easier for Yunho to process his plan. He goes to the hacker and grabs him by shoulders right at the moment when the police barks in the flat.

            What is happening right now? Jaejoong jerks his head to the police standing at the door and back to the mafia man. Why is that man looking at him with those eyes? Those eyes full of… Love? What the hell is that? Of course, he knows the look but he didn’t ever think that he will get this look from this man out of all people. And hello! There is the police! Yet those two have eyes just for each other. Joong has confused eyes and Yunho full of love. This must be some comedy, really!

“You are under arrest!” one of the policemen says but he feels more awkward at the scenario in front of him. Are those two really suspects?

“Excuse me? Why am I arrested? I just live happy life with my lover…” Yunho talks to the policeman while taking his ‘lover’s hand.

“What?” Jaejoong jumps with high pitched voice and stares at his hand in the hand of the other man.

“We are dating for three years Jaejoong and I know I get on your nerves quite often but forgive me. I’m just falling for you every day more deeply, that’s why I always stare at you…” The man says whole-heartedly.

The police can fall for that and feel more awkward but Jae just can’t. I’m more than sure, I didn’t date anyone for that long and definitely not you… But he likes this side of the man, it’s something else… Of course, he isn’t that stupid, this is a put on show. They are acting as lovers now… The hacker doesn’t have to act though, he is drown in the others eyes anyway.

After some time of police apologizing to the couple for interrupting their day, the police leave with awkwardness. Yunho with Joong are standing at the door, still hand in hand, waving police off.

“So… Are you going to accept me asking you out?” The brunet asks all of a sudden, still looking out. The hacker has to do something for his eyes not to pop out of the holes where they belong. What should he say? Sure, that man is handsome, mostly kind and nice but he is annoying too! What should he do? Does Jae want to know more about Yunho? Yes, he does. But does he have feeling f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter