Prologue

Dangerous love - On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Love is unpredictable. No one knows when they will fall in love or how. Person can fall in love with someone who he or she hates, person can fall in love with a total stranger and it’s called love on the first sight. There are cases when person loves someone who he shouldn’t. It’s just like that and no one can say otherwise. This is not so called ‘friend’ love but true love. If you truly love someone, you can’t have quick change of love. That’s not how it goes… Some people do everything for their heart to reject that person and some people don’t do anything at all. They just let themselves fall.

            Four friends have their own opinions in love. Two of them let themselves fall and the other ones are trying to reject. Those two are brothers. Though, they don’t look like siblings at all, their behaviors are similar.

            All of them work in a different field, yet they are friends from high school and they always try to help each other from tutoring to love. They are this much close. There’s a problem with them all, though. They can’t bring themselves to confess. For two brothers it would mean a loss of pride. For other two friends, it’s a little different. Maybe they are too shy or it can be something else…

            They can think of so many reasons of ‘why not to confess’. Are they afraid of rejecting? Could that be their main reason? Let’s hear their stories, maybe they will know what to do after telling that to others.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter