chapter 12

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong felt betrayed by her soon brother-in-law. It turns out that cause Suho go is Chanyeol, but she know that she couldn’t blame Chanyeol 100%, because Chanyeol just hear the conversation of her mother when Bomi already warned about it before just Chorong not sensitive about that before.

"Chorong? I hope you're not angry with Chanyeol, all of it because I'm the coward," said Suho.

Chorong stare him and give a smile. "No, you must not blame yourself. But ... do you believe it? If I like you because of your background?" Chorong asked.

Suho silent.

"You believe that?" she asked again.

Suho holding Chorong shoulder. "No, of course not ... I know you like me so sincerely ..."

Chorong staring Suho eyes deeply, and then she hugged Suho. "I love you ..." she said.

Suho smiled and her hair. "I love you too ..."

...

Bomi lay down and stared at her twins baby’s photo. She smiled as she touched the baby photo who there are two figures.

"You would have been happy because your father turned out to care about you two," said Bomi, whisper, she doesn’t want to wake up anyone at her house who has already sleep. She then looked at the wall and imagine how Chanyeol touching her belly gently while in the hospital, Chanyeol gaze who looks happy as she heard the sound of their baby's heartbeat. "Did  I loved him from the beginning? When I look at his eyes ...  his smile ... I can’t to not like him ..." she murmured.

...

On the other hand, Chanyeol also lying down on his bed at his house, staring at the ceiling. He smiled when remember how Bomi who laughed at his side, as they had known each other for a long time.

"Hmm ..." Chanyeol sighed.

He then grabbed his cell phone and open his contact list, there is Bomi’s name. He pressed call button.

"Hello?"

Chanyeol surprised because Bomi picked up when the clock showed 11:00 PM.

"Hello?"

Chanyeol not speak.

"Yak! Did you pressed the wrong button ?!" Bomi sighed. "I hang up!"

"Wait!" Chanyeol got up from bed, rubbed his hair with his free hand.

“Wae?”

"You're still awake?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi is only silence.

"Tomorrow don’t be late ..." said Chanyeol.

"eoh..." Bomi reply shortly.

"What they don’t want anything else?"

"Dugu?"

"The Twins?"

"I don’t think so ..."

"That's good then ... you can’t be tired because tomorrow is important day."

"You called just to ask me that? Jjinjja ... I hang up," said Bomi.

"Wait ..."

"What again ?!"

"Ani ... just really… don’t forget tomorrow you have to come on time. Oh yes! Don’t be surprised if later there paparazzi or journalists who try to take your picture from outside the building," said Chanyeol.

"Arasseo ..."

Chanyeol suddenly coughed and said. "Good night ..."

One second ... two seconds on silent ...

"Good night," said Bomi then hung up the call.

...

"Bomi?"

Bomi smiles after getting calls from Chanyeol but Chorong voice made her throw her mind about Chanyeol. She turned to Chorong.

"Ne?"

"You know that right?" Chorong asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter