chapter 3

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Chorong go to Bundang-gu alone to attend a dinner invitation with Kim Suho’s family. At Oh's family home, Mrs.Oh constantly talking and guessing about Kim family certainly would have loved her eldest daughter, was struck by the beauty and goodness of her. Mr.Oh only listened without comment.

On the other hand...

Bomi suddenly felt dizzy, she had no appetite and returned to her room to rest. Her sisters told her to go to the doctor but Bomi refused, she said with sleep the dizziness will disappear.

Then the phone rang.

"What?!!!" Mrs.Oh voice yelling from downstairs.

Bomi canceled her sleep and ran to the downstairs with her sisters, who looked shocked to see her mother, her father too.

"What happened?" Bomi asked.

"Your sister ..." Mrs.Oh said.

...

"Are you sure you're okay to go there alone?" asked Mr.Oh.

Bomi nodded. "Yeah, I hope Chorong is fine, if anything happens, I will get her back home soon."

Bomi volunteered to go visit Chorong that she had an accident when she went Kim Suho house in Bundang-gu, a car almost crash her when Chorong crossing the road. Mrs.Oh originally said they all had to go, but Mr.Oh says no need to overreact, they just have to make sure Chorong condition is fine.

On the way Bomi hopes that Park Chanyeol will not be at home in Bundang-gu because it is just Kim Suho’s family dinner event.

When she got there ... she was surprised because person who opened the door was Park Chanyeol. However, she turned her eyes not to look at him.

"Where’s Chorong? How is she?" Bomi asked.

"She ..."

"You're her sister? Come here ..." Seolhyun make Chanyeol not finished his speaking and invite Bomi directly into the house leading to the Chorong’s room.

Park Chanyeol see Bomi face look pale.

"Oh Chorong ..." Bomi ran to her sister who was lying in bed.

"Bomi ..." Chorong turned toward Bomi.

"What happened to you?"

"She'll be okay, doctor said her legs just spraining for trying to escape from the car to be hit, she will recover within a few days," said Kim Suho who entered the room.

Bomi stared at him and looked at her sister again which also looked at Kim Suho. Bomi realized if this two person were indeed in love each other.

In the evening, after having accompanied Chorong till to sleep, Jinri call Bomi to join them for dinner .

"So, I saw you this morning to come here with drenched because the rain," said Minho who look towards Bomi.

Bomi see wet clothes on her body that previously had dried, she immediately lost appetite because they feel Kim Suho brother-in-law had offended her. "Yes, because I'm worried about my sisters I don’t care about anything in the street there," replied Bomi.

Park Chanyeol turned his gaze to Bomi, feeling that her very brave to reply to the words of Minho. Seeing the atmosphere becomes awkward. Park Chanyeol directly coughing and talking. "I heard your parents can’t attend the dinner because the rain on the J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter