chapter 20 [END]

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You want to back to your apartment?" Mr.Oh asked who viewed Bomi was packing her clothes into  suitcase.

Bomi turned and smiled at her father. "Yeah, I think it would be better if I go back ..." Then again she back to focus of her suitcase.

Mr.Oh leaning against the edge of the door. "You know, I didn’t ask when you decided to stay back here but something happened between you two, did you?"

Bomi stop her activities and turned to her father, standing still.

"Chanyeol apologize to me that night, but he didn’t say why ..."

"Father..."

"If you don’t love each other for what went on all of this, I know you had his children, but ..."

"I love him ..." said Bomi suddenly.

"You love him?" Mr.Oh looked confused.

Bomi smiling. "Yes, and I dare say it now because I previously hesitant father, but with what he did for me ... it was ..."

"What did he do? You hear all that?"

Bomi nodded. "I made a mistake, we have misjudged him like he misjudged us, I realize it now, I’m so blind before father..."

"I thought he paid for everything and apologize for ... I’d thought you two will split up ..."

"No, I believe because he loves me too, i believe it father ..."

"So you want to go back to him now and gave him one chance?"

Bomi nodded.

"Oh my ... you really love him ..."

Bomi approached Mr.Oh and hugged him tightly. "Yes ..." she said and laughed together with Mr.Oh.

...

When Bomi walk to down stairs with Mr.Oh and took her suitcase, they looking Eunji, Namjoo, Hayoung, and Mrs.Oh were gathered and peep something out the window.

"What is it?" Bomi asked.

Namjoo and Hayoung laughing happily.

"Chorong unnie ..." said Eunji pointind at the outside.

Bomi and Mr.Oh stepping into another window and there looks Chorong and Suho together, Suho kneeling in front of Chorong and like he was saying something.

"He propose Chorong ..." said Mr.Oh.

Bomi looks thrilled, her eyes glazed. "Yes ...  Chorong must be very happy ..."

Mrs.Oh  approached Mr.Oh and they hugged. "Finally the oldest adoptive daughter was not in vain I treated her till now, she married the man who is to be my choice," said Mrs.Oh.

"Of course, my dear."

Bomi still looking Chorong and Suho that is now hugging each other and laughing together.

...

Bomi reached Chanyeol apartment. She sighed before opening the door, but when she opened the door the room was so quiet.

"Chanyeol? Are you home?" she asked as she stepped in, but there was no answer.

She opened the window curtains and turn on the lights, the city already began filling light bulbs in every building and street. Bomi smiling ...

Suddenly, she heard the sound of the door locks open and the sound of woman laughter entered the room of the apartment. Bomi turned and saw a woman faced wearing a tight black dressing gown stepped laughing, and behind her is Chanyeol stepped but did not laugh at all like her.

Bomi surprised, as well as Chanyeol and that strange woman.

"Bomi?" Chanyeol looks surprised see at Bomi.

Suddenly Bomi feel shaky, she was holding her belly and still looked Chanyeol.

"Who is she? Ah! What she is your wife?" the woman asked in English.

"Yes ..." said Chanyeol.

"No," said Bomi then stepped dragged her suitcase and went before them out of the apartment.

Chanyeol silent a few seconds.

"Park Chanyeol, what happened to her?" the woman asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter