chapter 5

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi continue to look in the mirror, she saw her belly began to bulge, she tried to cover it with thick clothing she wear. Her appetite grew but nobody suspicious because Bomi is very fond of eating and never care about her weight before.

On the other hand...

Chorong looks sad because Suho never contacted her, since party at  Mrs.Yoo hotel.

"Unnie, maybe he was busy," said Namjoo sitting next Chorong.

"Ani ... even though he's busy he'll tell me as before," said Chorong were staring at her cell phone.

Suddenly Hayoung into the house in a hurry with a letter.

"I found this!" She then gave it to Chorong.

It is a letter from Suho. Chorong read it and her face became sad.

Namjoo and Hayoung who saw Chorong sad face come to feel sad too. Bomi back into the room carrying a bag of potato chips was surprised see them.

"What’s wrong?" Bomi asked.

The three of them silent, Bomi sat on the floor and pick up the paper in Chorong’s hand, her eyes widening.

"Suho moved from Bundang-gu?"

Chorong nodded.

"Why?"

Chorong shook her head.

"Unnie!" Naeun go into that room and was surprised to see her sister suddenly quiet. "What’s wrong?"

"There's something ... what happened?" Bomi asked to her.

"I just want to say that Kim Jongin and I will get engaged, are you okay with that right Bomi unnie?" Naeun asked.

Bomi frowned. "Why do you ask me?"

"Isn’t that Jongin initially be paired with you?"

"Although someone arrange me with president’s son I will not accept it much less Jongin," said Bomi.

"Okat then. But why is no one to congratulate me?" Naeun asked.

Namjoo motioned Naeun not discuss what happened in that room, Naeun then pick up the paper in Bomi’s hand and read it. She was surprised too.

"Suho move away from Bundang-gu? He decide to broke up with you?" Naeun asked.

Chorong immediately got up and went out of the room.

"Good job Son Naeun ..." said Bomi.

...

Bomi not sleep yet that night and still look at her body in the bathroom mirror, she noticed her stomach will bigger soon and thought ... should she contacted Park Chanyeol and ask thereasons why Suho go then told him about her pregnancy?

"No ... it's a bad idea, what if he directly accused that I make a fake story," complained Bomi.

Suddenly her stomach felt queasy, she immediately vomited. After vomiting she was hungry, Bomi went out of the room and went into the kitchen. She was looking for something in the fridge but was sick with smell something from the fridge. She immediately covered her nose with her fingers.

"I want to eat kiwi fruit ... why there’s no kiwi?" Bomi muttered who keep looking in the fridge.

"What are you doing?"

Bomi feel surprised and immediately close the fridge, she saw Chorong who stood beside her.

"Unnie!" Bomi snapped.

"I hear you vomiting so I woke up and now I catch you looking for something while holding your nose, is there anything that smell?" Chorong asked.

Bomi feel fear. "No ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter