chapter 9

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well ... let's get married, I'll forget all about the business problems, for the sake of the baby, it was mine, I will not let the baby be born without a father, is that what your family want right? " Chanyeol said.

"In one condition ..." replied Bomi.

Chanyeol looked at Bomi.

"Please let Chorong and Suho together again."

Chanyeol nodded. "I'm not sure about that because of your mother and your family debt... and about is out of that context, you can used me about it because i'm doing this for that baby on yours..."

Bomi staring sharply on him make him scared a little. "Even you over your whole money, i don't want it even i don't want you too! I agree with this just because of this baby!"

Chanyeol gulped... he thought something 'is she really mean it?'

Bomi and Chanyeol step out of the room and see all the Oh family members gathered in front of the room like was trying to listen of their conversation. Oh’s Family smile awkwardly, Bomi and Chanyeol look scared if they hear the conversation the two of them.

...

Jongdae just finished taking care of paperwork in his office, on Park company he became a director of development Haewon projects that have previously been taken over by Chanyeol.

Jongdae became friends with Jongin because Jongin is the nephew of a prominent lawyer Kim Charlotte that he believes can make to get the rights of Haewon back from Chanyeol.

"Hello? Ah ... of course ... I'm very grateful to you because they want to broadcast it, I can’t let a woman played by people like Park Chanyeol ... he’s deserved it, we need to make his Pride going down as we can," said Jongdae on the phone.

After calling, he get out of his office. As he drove on the way home, he saw Chanyeol car that stopped at a boutique, a bridal shop. He immediately pulled over the car to the side and saw Chanyeol were out of the car and a woman also came out of the car.

"Bomi?" Jongdae saw them get into a boutique that sells wedding dress. Jongdae laughed. "So, Chanyeol quickly taking act when the news spread, huh? I don’t think if Bomi just that easy ..."

...

"Welcome to Wonderland Bridal ..."

Bomi amazed seeing all the white dress in the boutique, open. Chanyeol see Bomi facial expressions such that  directly chuckled.

"Hey, we’re not come just to make your mouth open like that ... you… quickly choose the dress, I have to go back to work after this..." said Chanyeol who nudged Bomi shoulder with his arm.

Bomi then glanced sharply to Chanyeol. "Arraseo ..."

"Miss, what type dress are you like? An opened one or…" asked the store employee.

Bomi looked confused and then looked at her belly. "The type that I can cover this?" She pointed to her belly.

The employee see Bomi’s belly. "You're pregnant?"

Chanyeol immediately laughed and shut the mouth of Bomi. "Her stomach was di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter