chapter 19

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was in a meeting at branch offices in Japan. He looked very dignified when commenting and giving opinions about what should and should not to Haewon projects in collaboration with Japan.

After the meeting he was still in office to take care of some paperwork, assisted by his secretary.

"Mr.Park, there was a call from Seoul ..."

"Is it from company?"

"From Mr.Kim Suho ..."

Chanyeol looked at the clock, he remembered that Suho were attending Naeun and Jongin wedding party. He picked up line call from Suho.

"Suho? What is it?"

"Chanyeol, something happened ... Jongdae run off with Namjoo, Bomi's sister ... we don’t know where they'd go. Please help us ..." Suho said.

"Jongdae? With Namjoo?"

"Yes ... we can’t call police yet because the wedding party will mess if we do ..."

"Okay, I will send my employee in Seoul to seek Jongdae immediately." He hung up the phone. "Secretary Yong, set up a private jet for me to Korea right now."

...

Arriving in Korea, Chanyeol get the location where Jongdae run off with Namjoo, he went straight to that place.

"Kim Jongdae !!! What are you doing with that girl ?!" Chanyeol broke down the door house owned by his father who was in the Jungwon area,

Jongdae sitting casually in a chair like he was waiting Chanyeol, there is Namjoo who unconscious next to him.

When Chanyeol approached them.

"Shhh ... Shhh ... you're going to wake her up and she will dead," said Jongdae.

"What do you want ?! Not satisfied that you already ruining my life by spreading the news about Bomi’s pregnancy and slander me in front of her?!"

"Oh ... is it my fault? I'm just helping Bomi, she deserved happiness, you ruined her life, make her pregnant and you want to divorce her, am I wrong? No, right ... I'm telling the truth to her. " Jongdae laugh. "You make my life ruined! You take Haewon that should be mine! You steal all the wealth that should be mine, and just made me a supervisor now? You destroy everyone's life by your pride that is so high?Look at your friend, you already separate them before... "

"Yes, you right. But what are you doing with her sister ?!"

Jongdae smirked. "You don’t know? I love her from the beginning at the party on Bundang-gu, but she already marry because you and fall in love with you, so I can’t get her ... and thinking about her ... make me had a plan too... how if I blackmail you with something like this? wow ... look, seemed to work ... you come all the way here as a hero because you love Bomi? I can help you get it ... "

Chanyeol hit Jongdae face until he fell. Jongdae laugh but Chanyeol keep hitting him.

"You're really a despicable person!" Chanyeol said.

A voice from Namjoo heard, Chanyeol looked up and saw Namjoo unconscious experience seizures.

"You want money? I would have giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter