chapter 18

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later was the wedding day of Jongin and Naeun. They held a wedding with a theme garden at  Jongin’s aunt’s house who has a very large garden.

Nobody asked Bomi why she didn’t live with Chanyeol again or where’s Chanyeol, why she’s not with him.

After the ceremony in front of the pastor binding promises made, the feast began.

"Miss Park, there's a letter for you," said the waitress who approached Bomi who is  sitting while watching her sisters dancing happily..

Bomi grabbed the letter and immediately read the sender's name. "Park Chanyeol?" She immediately open it and read the contents of the letter.

Dear Yoon Bomi

I'm not writing to renew the sentiments that were so disgusting to you but to address the offense as to you accusation of having Injured Kim Jongdae, No sooner had my father made clear his intention to leave Jongdae a company for him to manage, suddenly my father was mysteriously died, but i can’t judge him for killing my father because there was no evidence about that. Still I gave Jongdae the inheritance my father left for him, Haewon, he manage that till he squandered it, he trying to make-Haewon as a gambling place rather than the plan that my family wants to, where upon after i take Haewon back he demanded more and more money because his statues as the director of Haewon backs to me until I eventually refused to help his want about money. A years before he began a relationships with Suho's sisters, Seolhyun, you know her and he convinced her to elope, Jongdae want Seolhyun positions at Suho's company after she graduates from school but i try to told  Seolhyun what he wants from her its not love but statues and money make her realize that Jongdae just use her, then she broke up with him. And about my act to you, i know it was cruel and make you confused, but I don’t really mean to hurt you and our babies to runaway after you giving birth, heard their heartbeats before make me realize little by little to try opened my heart to you, when did i fall so deeply under your spell Bomi? When look at your smile? or when i see our babies that time? You full of love even it was an accident between us, I know i can’t fix everything that happened but i already told Jongin to burn the divorce papers that I made, but if you still want to continued it I will do all what you want. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry not coming to your sisters wedding because I'm at Japan right now and i do not know when I'm come back. I hope this helps explain and perhaps mitigate my behavior in your eyes.

 

Bomi feel sad after she read the letter. She wiped her tears and hugged the letter.

"Bomi! Bomi unnie! I can’t find Namjoo everywhere!" shouted Hayoung to Bomi.

Bomi keep the letter in her bag and walked over Hayoung and Eunji being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter