chapter 6

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol look at his watch which showed lunch break. He pulled out his phone from table to his pocket and got up from his desk.

"Secretary Yong, I'm not going back after this so please take care of all calls from the clients and set a schedule for them to meet me," said Chanyeol.

"Yes sir..."

Chanyeol today feel less healthy body, he didn’t know why and suddenly he wanted to eat kiwi fruit ...

He drove his car to the supermarket, when on the road, the traffic light turned red, he stopped the car. Chanyeol turned to the right and left and saw someone he knew in the cab.

"Bomi?"

He that had wanted to go to the supermarket immediately following the taxi boarded by Bomi.

"Why is she go to hospital? Is she sick?"

He waited Bomi discharged from the hospital but he didn’t see her out from the hospital, he already waited for her 15 minutes, he then got a call from Suho who told him go immediately to his home.

...

Bomi checked her pregnancy at the gynecologist. The third month of being pregnant who makes herself must be checked her baby’s health.

"Why do you always come alone? Where’s the father?" asked the doctor.

Bomi just smiled a little. "He's busy ..." she lied.

"He shouldn’t skip anything like this. Look at that baby ..." said the doctor who monitor the baby in the stomach Bomi and the baby showed up on the monitor screen.

Bomi who saw the screen immediately smiled but wanted to cry too. The object in her stomach is very small.

"We can’t detect the at this age pregnancy, but your baby looks healthy." Doctors see Bomi’s eye  teary. "Next time, you must bring your husband to find out the and hear the baby’s heartbeat."

Hearing that Bomi grew sad.

...

"What ?!" Chanyeol widen his eyes when hear what Suho told him. "You want to go back to her only because hear if she quit her job and shut herself in the house?"

Suho shook his head. "Jongdae told me her situation, he went to the Oh’s family home some time ago, I was concerned with the situation."

"She and her family just using u! They just want your wealth. You hear it from me! Your bestfriend. Do you believe Jongdae? You know how he destroyed the assets of my father and I had to start all over again!"

Suho looked down. He knew if Chorong’s mother sees himself as a treasure, but he wasn’t sure if Chorong also like that, he left his home in Bundang-gu because Chanyeol urgency. He knew if his friend didn’t want to see him get hurt like before when he fell in love with a girl who just look him as a treasure.

"I know ... but ..."

"No but ... you have to move on ..." said Chanyeol.

...

"Wow! This is so cute ... I believe your baby is a girl," said Eunji who saw Bomi’s baby’s photo.

"No! I believe her baby is a boy ..." replied Namjoo.

Mrs.Oh seen cooking together with Chorong. She shook her head when hear her daughter who brag about the of the baby in the Bomi’s stomach.

"Unnie, do you think you have son or daughter?" Hayoung asked.

Bomi smiled and took back a photo from them. "I don’t know ... I don’t care about the gender, I'll take care of him or her and love my baby with all my heart," said Bomi.

"You can say like that, but when your belly is more bigger than this you need a man figure ... your baby's father," said Mrs.Oh.

"Why don’t you just tell us who is the father is? We are your family," said Naeun.

Bomi shook his head. "I'm sorry, i will tell you all if i was ready."

"Hello girls!" Jongin word that comes along Mr.Oh.

"Oppa!" Naeun straight to Jongin.

"What is this?" Mr.Oh asked who saw the envelope on the table.

"Bomi get a picture of her baby for the first time but the has not been seen," said Mrs.Oh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter