Introduction

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I believe that love is not for degrees or wealth, but according to them, to this family everything can be changed by money, especially in love.

My name is Yoon Bomi, I was the adopted daughter of Oh’s family, I have five sisters but we don’t have blood relatives. Oh Minseok agree with my perception about love but his wife, our godmother, Oh Hani had another opinion. Because the debts that father have, mother believes if one of us of their daughter can marry to a rich man who could cover the debts.

We stayed in Seocho-gu area, the house is the only one of the most valuable property belonging Oh Minseok and Oh Hani.

"Yeobo, have you heard that Bundang-gu villa house is let at last?"

I see my father Mrs.Oh not answering the question.

"But it is," he continued. "Mrs.Yoo of told me all about it."

Mr.Oh made no answer again.

"Don’t you want to know who has taken it?" Mrs.Oh cried impatiently.

Me and my older sister, Park Chorong heard them from behind our bedroom door who near our backyard.

"You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it."

"Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs.Yoo says that Bundang-gu villa is taken by a young man of large fortune from Gangnam, that he came down on Monday in a chaise and four to see the place, make a dance party for his new neighboorhood, and was so much delighted with it that he agreed with Mr.Jung immediately, that he is to take possession before Sooman, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of next week. "

"What is his name?" asked Mr.Oh.

"Kim Suho son of Kim Yong Ha, you know him right?"

"Is he married or single?"

Oh no! I know where this conversation is going to ...

"Of course he is single, yeoboya. A single man of large fortune, four or five thousand billion a year. What a fine thing for our girls, our family."

"Why do you say that?" asked Mr.Oh.

"Yeobo, my love ..." said Mrs.Oh. "How can you be tiresome? You must know that I am thinking of his marrying one of our daughter."

No! This is so wrong? why my thinking is always right? our mother want one of us to get married with a wealth man, rich man.

"How can you be sure that he want to marrying one of them?" asked Mr.Oh.

I agree with you dad, even six of us are very pretty and have many kind of unique personality but how can the man want to marrying one of us at one look?  What if he knows about our family debts?

"I'm sure he will show his interest to one of them, Mrs.Yoo invited us to join his party next week, i should bring the girls to there ..."

"I see you very excited about that, You and the girls may go, or you may send them by themselves, i'm not going, I'm too old for this matchmaking thing, i'm sorry that our debts of make us suffer like this, but I'm still trying to get money from the project work i have, to pay the debts ... "

I feel sorry about Mr.Oh, my father, Because he keep trying to get money from his works even its not enough for paying the debts.

"But, my dear, you must indeed go and see Mr.Kim Suho when he comes into the neighborhood."

I see my father walk away from his wife and entering the home. I see mother feel upset and going inside too but she indeed go to her room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter