chapter 7

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi lying in the bedroom, she was still in Jongin aunt's house, the doctor checked her.

"Is my baby okay?" Bomi asked.

"Your baby is okay ... it was just a contraction, are you drank alcohol before?"

Bomi paused and then nodded. "This morning I suddenly want to drink wine."

"You know if it's not good for you and your baby, I hope you have to maintain your foods."

After the doctor left there, Bomi still lying. Sound knock on the door sounded.

"Come in ..." said Bomi.

Naeun appeared in the doorway and said, "Someone wants to see you."

Bomi could tell he was Chanyeol. "Okay ..." she replied.

Naeun went from there and Chanyeol entered into the room and closed the door. He stared at Bomi  stomach then her eyes.

"Hey ..."

"What do you want?" Bomi asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Bomi frowned.

"how old your pregnancy?"

"Three months ..." Bomi make a short replied.

"Who's the father?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi just shut and her belly.

"Is it me?"

Bomi turned toward Chanyeol.

"I just want to make sure because I know I took your ... we already ..."

"Make sure? What do you think I am? A who sleep with anyone after someone taking my ity? This is why I don’t want you to know! You are a jerk! A jerk who make my sister dying because losing her love! And judging me have baby from another gur," Bomi said.

Chanyeol step closer to Bomi.

"Don’t! Do not come near me!" Bomi said.

"Are you talking about your sister and Suho?" Chanyeol chuckled. "So you already know ... you're right I'm the one who makes Suho away from Chorong. Hearing someone just wanted the treasure of my friend, your family are really materialistic! I know if your family is not equivalent to Suho or me and therefore I do it! To protect our money not to fall to people like you!" said Chanyeol.

Bomi suddenly crying and holding her stomach. "Go! Leave me alone! How could you say about my family like that ?! Even I have your baby but now I never want to meet you again or you become my baby's father! Leave !!!" Bomi, crying.

Looking at it, Chanyeol such as shock, he knew he had misspoke. "Bomi ... I ..."

"Leave !!!"

Naeun opened the door. "What happened?"

Bomi covered her face and cried.

"Park Chanyeol, just go ..." said Naeun that go into that room.

Chanyeol immediately walked away from there.

...

A few days later...

Since the incident at Jongin aunt's house, Chanyeol kept daydreaming, Bomi is pregnant and it was his baby. But Chanyeol think about Bomi family who appears to have a lot of debt after he sought out. Is that why Mrs.Oh wants her daughter to marry his friend Kim Suho, to cover their debts? And what about the baby in the stomach Bomi, whether the baby could live comfortably in that family?

"Mr.Park, someone wants to meet you," the secretary Yang entering the room.

Chanyeol allow someone who wants to see him get into his office, she was Chorong.

"Park Chorong?"

Chorong smiling. "Hey ... I'm sorry if I’m not make an appointment first."

"What’s wrong?"

"I know if the father of Bomi’s baby was you."

Chanyeol looked confused. "You just know it? Isn’t she your sister?"

"She hid the truth from us, she said she would tell her family after she told the baby's father, but it seems she didn’t do it, Naeun tell me what happened in Jongin aunt’s house, so ... I took a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter