chapter 2

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi opened her eyes slowly. The room was almost completely dark, except by a slot of light coming from the part of the window uncovered by the curtains. She blinked a couple of times, trying to adapt to the clarity, and then she widened her eyes. A man's hug her belly.

"AAARRRGGGHHH !!!" Bomi shout.

And the man who hugging her immediately opened his eyes. They both scream and jump out of bed. They keep screaming when she realized they weren’t dressed. Bomi pulled the blanket and covered her body,  so did the man immediately took the pillow and closed his crotch area.

"Park Chanyeol the arrogant !!!" Bomi appoint him.

Park Chanyeol opened his eyes wide, he remembers the girl in front of him.  The daughter of  Oh’s family from Seocho, the girl who wants an arranged with him by Kim Suho, his friend.

There was a knock on the door outside.

"Chanyeol oppa? Are you okay?" It was Seolhyun who knocked.

Bomi face was panicked but looked at Chanyeol with annoyed. Chanyeol looked toward the door.

"I'm okay!" Chanyeol reply.

"Is there someone with you?" Seolhyun asked again.

Chanyeol looked Bomi, Bomi irritably took her clothes on the floor and walked to the bathroom. "I'm fine! Just go from the door!" Chanyeol said.

"Okay!"

Chanyeol see his clothes scattered on the floor as well, the beds weren’t known and there are red patches there. Chanyeol trying to remember something, but fail. Definitely because of alcohol. He immediately put on his clothes back scattered on the floor.

On the other hand, Bomi is in the bathroom, felt like want to crying, she saw her body full of red marks, a hickeys and her woman areas that feel sore. She was trying to remember something, but fail too as Chanyeol.

"What have we done? Why him ..." she murmured.

There was a sound knock on the door. "Are you there?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi quickly put back her dress and opened the door, she looked at Chanyeol sarcastically.

"What ?!" Bomi asked.

"I wanna asked you ..."

"Me too ..."

"You first ..."

"Why we ... and ..." Bomi pointing his body.

"That's i want to asked you, why are you in my room? In my bed and ?" Chanyeol asked.

"This is your room?" Bomi widen her eyes.

"Yea ..."

"Oh no!" Bomi walked to the window and opened the curtains, it was already morning, she turned to Chanyeol.

"So ..."

"Don’t talk anything! I don’t want to try to remember about what happened ... its a mistake if we do something in there," said Bomi pointed to the bed and Chanyeol’s crotch area. "I should go ... excuse me!"

"Wow! That was quick ... you just want to forget it, i think i take your ... and you’re…"

"Can you shut up ?! I don’t want to know! Everything happen is mistake! I think i'm drunk last night! Don’t tell anyone!" said Bomi that comes out through the window.

Chanyeol looks worried but relieved that she was out safely and walk away from the villa house area belonging Kim Suho.

"Where have you been?" Chorong asked who viewed Bomi who has just returned to home with upset face.

Bomi shook her head. "You don’t have to know."

"Father is very worried about you." Chorong follow her who walked into the bathroom. Bomi undressing and Chorong surprised by anything that is in the body of her sister. "What happened to you? Bomi ... are you ..."

Bomi see her body and yes there’s so many red marks there, a hickeys. Bomi immediately took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter