chapter 8

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Bomi is reading a book on the bench at her front yard, she saw her neighbors who were near at her house looks stared and whispered to each other.

"Bomi!"

Bomi looked back, her mother step out of the house. Mrs.Oh see the neighbors who looked into her house must be talking about Bomi’s pregnant.

"quickly get in!"

"I feel bored inside..."

Mrs.Oh grab the book in Bomi’s hand. "Ppalli!" She then re-entered the house.

Bomi had no other choice but to go into the house. When inside she saw her mother the television and provide a signal for her to come look at the television. She heard the sound of a TV news anchor.

“CEO of real estate Park Company, Park Chanyeol alleged make a unknown girl pregnant, Park Chanyeol is successful young entrepreneurs who were aged 24 years, a trustworthy informant tells this scandal because overheard Park Chanyeol talking with a woman ... The informant also gives picture of the woman who pregnant by Park Chanyeol..."

Bomi directly widened her eyes when viewing a photo that has been blured, she recognized the figure from any angle it is her.

Mrs.Oh then took a photo frame and show it to Bomi. "It's a picture of you, from any angle I'll recognize its you because we have the original photo, is he the father of your baby?"

Bomi looked at her and just be quiet.

"Is that true the father of the baby is that arrogant rich man?" Mrs.Oh raising her voice.

Suddenly there was a knock door. Mrs.Oh still waiting for an answer from Bomi, but because someone didn’t stop knocking on the door, she immediately walked to the door and opened it.

"Omoya !!!" Mrs.Oh surprised when saw the person who knocked at her door is Park Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol face looks annoyed. "Is Yoon Bomi at home?" he asked.

Mrs.Oh also looked annoyed with him suddenly she pulled Chanyeol hair and screaming about how much jerk is Chanyeol who treats her daughter like that. "You're not human! You're make my daughter pregnant and told her to shut right?! Now I know the reason why she doesn’t want to tell us first!"

Bomi ran toward them and tried to separate her mother and Chanyeol. "Mother...."

Chanyeol complained because of pain in his head. "Bomi please release your mother hand from my head ..."

Bomi thinking of ways to make her let go Chanyeol, although she was angry  too with Chanyeol but seeing the situation as it was she didn’t want Chanyeol get hurt. Bomi immediately sitting on the floor and pretend to fall and cry.

"Aigoo ~ my baby ..." complained Bomi her belly. "Mother ... my stomach ..."

Mrs.Oh immediately removed her hand from  Chanyeol’s hair and see Bomi who crying while touch her belly. "Omo! The baby ..." she went  to Bomi. "Are you okay?"

Bomi glanced sharply toward Chanyeol. "It doesn’t hurt  anymore, like the baby just kicked it," said Bomi holding her stomach.

Mrs.Oh her chest. "Thank God ..." and then she turned to Chanyeol. "Are not you supposed to go? What are you still doing here ?!"

Chanyeol feel afraid with Mrs.Oh, his body was visibly shaken. "Chogi ... I want to talk with Yoon Bomi."

"Mother ..." Bomi touch Mrs.Oh’s arm to let them.

Mrs.Oh cynically make gaze to Chanyeol and went straight from there. Bomi stand up with Chanyeol help. Bomi invited him  to get into the house and sat on the living room couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter