chapter 10

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi looked at her hands were gripped by Park Chanyeol.

"Come in ..." Chanyeol even opened the door car for Bomi.

Bomi nodded and got into the car. Along the way, she saw a serious face from Chanyeol who drive a car, she then realized if Chanyeol just wearing house slippers when come to her house, Bomi shook her head and giggling.

"Wae? Have you not want to eat kiwi ice cream again?” Asked Chanyeol with his eyes still fixed on the street.

"Aniyo ..." Bomi closed to hold her from laughing.

Chanyeol stared at the clock of the car panel and saw it was 1.30AM. He was driving through the street and search all Seocho minimarket who open 24hours searching for kiwi ice cream that Bomi wants, but of one thing he was sure after almost over half an hour, he wanted to die because didn’t find it.

Bomi touching her stomach and turned to Chanyeol. "The baby wants his/her ice cream now," said Bomi who touched Chanyeol’s arm on the steering wheel.

"I know ... can you not cry? I already enter almost whole 24/7 store in Seocho but there’s no kiwi ice cream," said Chanyeol.

Bomi wanted to cry because she was sleepy too, but her tongue really wants that ice cream.

"Chanyeol, let's go to some candy store that I’ve been there, i think i remember the place ..."

Bomi directing Chanyeol to go to a small street that is almost out of the Seocho area. The car was stopped. Bomi feel relieved because the shop is still open in the middle of the night like this.

"Wait here, I'll buy it," said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol out of the car and entered the small store, the employees there is an old man. "Do you have kiwi ice cream?" he asked.

The old man pointed to coolers containing ice cream. Chanyeol stepped to it and like a miracle because found two kiwi ice cream. Chanyeol lifted his hands into the air, like winning something.

"YEAH !!!" shouted Chanyeol.

The old man shook his head. "What’s the ice cream is for your pegnant wife?" he asked. “Is the kiwi ice cream popular around pregnant women?”

Chanyeol wonder why the old man could know. "Hmm ..."

"A few days ago there’s a girl who was pregnant also looking for that ice cream, she was alone when it was already at 4.00AM. What a pity ... when I asked her where her husband she said she was a single mother, she isn’t married yet... the man in this era just take the advantage and when make a woman pregnant then leave. "

Hearing that Chanyeol immediately swallowed his salive, is this old man was talking about Bomi? because Bomi says she has been to this place before.

Chanyeol just smiled at the old man.

"You must really love your wife and your child, you have to keep their well ..."

Chanyeol nodded.

After paying, he was out of the store and returned to the car, Chanyeol see Bomi asleep in the car. Somehow see this girl he knew not long ago was sleeping quietly made his smile appear.

Chanyeol opened the car door and make Bomi shocked and woke up from her sleep, she wiped around her lips.

"Sorry ... Did you get it?" Bomi asked.

"Cks ... see you sleeping with your spit on your mouth I hope the baby not just like you later," said Chanyeol.

Bomi see him with annoyed glances, then Chanyeol shows a plastic ice cream right in front of her face and make her smile.

"Ah! It is true only here that sell kiwi ice cream," said Bomi.

"Yeah ... and this is the last stock I hope in the future you wouldn’t want to eat it again," said Chanyeol.

Bomi not listen, she was busy with kiwi ice cream. Chanyeol started the car engine and drive Bomi’s home again.

"Gods !!! before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter