chapter 11

Pride and Prejudice and Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol just arrived at World hotel, where he would be married with Bomi tomorrow. When out of the car he saw Mrs.Oh running alone.

"Mrs.Oh ..." Chanyeol call her.

Mrs.Oh stopped and turned toward Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled and approached her. "Nice to see you here, I hope my family not bother you ... I just have my aunt in there," said Chanyeol.

Mrs.Oh still didn’t like Chanyeol. "Its okay, this is for my daughter ..."

"Where’s Bomi? What she didn’t come with you? Or she rested for tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked.

Suddenly Namjoo and Hayoung ran toward her mother. "Mother!!!"

"Oh ... you've come, quickly ..." said Mrs.Oh.

"It should be mother just asked one of us, I would like to see Bomi unnie baby," said Hayoung.

Chanyeol looks surprised. "Seeing the baby?" he asked.

Namjoo, Hayoung, and Mrs.Oh immediately turned to Chanyeol.

"Oh! brother-in-law! You’re here," said Hayoung.

"Today is a schedule for Bomi Unnie to check the of her baby," Namjoo said. "Don’t you know?"

Chanyeol shook his head.

"How did he know about it, he only managed to make her pregnant and ask her to marry now," said Mrs.Oh sarcastically.

Chanyeol not care to Mrs.Oh words. "Do you know where’s the hospital she visit?" he asked.

...

Chanyeol ran into the hospital building, then stopped in front of the reception table.

"Can I help you sir?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm looking for a woman checking of her pregnancy, she has black hair and her face was very cute," said Chanyeol.

The receptionist was laughing because heard how he describe Bomi. "Okay ... in fact we can’t tell our patient identity to someone who describe like that, but because today there is only one woman who had appointments then it must be the woman you are looking for."

"Where is the room?" Chanyeol asked.

The receptionist immediately tells Chanyeol. Chanyeol walked toward the room given by the receptionist. He knocked on the door.

The doctor opened the door. "Sorry, who are you?"

“Is Yoon Bomi in here?" he asked.

The doctor looked back then to Chanyeol again. "Are you her husband?"

"Yeah ..." replied Chanyeol slowly.

The doctor then let him enter. Chanyeol see Bomi coming out of the changing room and is now wearing hospital clothes.

"Chanyeol? Where did you know…?" Bomi looks confused.

The doctor smiled at them both. "I think Ms.Yoon say if her husband couldn’t be here but to see it come your husband certainly wants to see the of the baby, too."

Bomi looks surprised and just smiled tightly, she was puzzled why Chanyeol could come there.

“What’s yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter