Chapter IX

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (9)

 

Thank you for reading my stories~ :) Keep on supporting this one.

Congrats to our queens who won 2 awards yesterday @ Style Icon Awards 2016 #SIA2016 😊❤ so many taeny moments happened yesterday, i m  c r y i n g 💘

Anyways, enjoy this new chapter. 😀

xoxo

 

 

Tiffany took a breath and shook her head while putting her phone beside her laptop. She was searching for some new designs for their clothing shop because winter is coming.

 

While browsing for some designs, she opened a new tab and log in to her account, searching for Taeyeon’s name and added her as a friend.

 

After an hour, she heard a knock on her door and Sooyoung came in.

 

“Why aren’t you cleaning up?” Sooyoung asked while checking up on Tiffany.

 

“Why? What time is it? Tiffany asked because she’s been thinking so much about their dinner that’s why she forgot that today is Friday and Friday means early out plus their night out bonding.

 

“You forgot? Today’s Friday and time for some party. You sure do amuse me Tiff.” Sooyoung said like it was so unbelievable that Tiffany forgot it.

 

“Oh god! I’m sorry Soo, but I already have plans tonight. I promised someone else tonight. I might ditch you and Yoona but I promise to make up for it. C’mon just this night please.” Tiffany explained thoroughly.

 

“You had plans huh? Who’s this lucky guy, Tiff? Share it with us on Monday. This is such a juicy news I’ll tell it to Yoona and Yuri later.” So Sooyoung said – jokingly, of course.

 

“Lucky guy? You know I’m not dating anyone. It’s Taeyeon, she asked me out for dinner tonight. And please guys don’t you dare gossip about me.”

 

“Ooohhhh, that is why, it’s Taeyeon. Okay, Have fun Tiff. Share us your dinner date on Monday. Byeee.” Sooyoung tease as she run quickly towards the door.  

 

“Sooyoung!” Tiffany shouts.

 

“Bye! We’re going.” Sooyoung shouted at Tiffany too.

 

---

 

“You look happy, Taengoo.” Sunny said while holding Taeyeon’s hands.

 

“It’s something new, that… that kind of smile that I haven’t seen for ages. What’s happening lately?” Sunny said while pointing out at Taeyeon’s cheeky smile.  

  

“What? Nothing, I’m happy, I have you and Jessica. Even before I’m happy too.” Taeyeon stated while looking at Sunny.

 

“No. You’ve changed these past few days. I can see it. It’s somehow related to Jessica’s friend who’s name is Tiffany?” Sunny said while gazing at Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“What are you saying? Nope. It’s not what you are thinking. This is maybe new because… because I found a new friend.” Taeyeon objects.

 

“Whatever you say, Taengoo.” Sunny kept on smiling.

 

“By the way, where are you going? You actually look handsome tonight.” Sunny said with such confidence while getting a bottled water from Taeyeon’s ref.

 

“Yah! Just a plain dinner with my friend.”

 

“Dinner with a friend?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon surprisingly.

 

“What now? You forgot the meaning of dinner?” Taeyeon retorted.

 

“With whom? You only have me and Jessica. Oh wait… wait. Don’t say that you’re having a dinner date with Tiffany?” Sunny said giving emphasizes to the word “date”.

 

“It’s not a date. It’s just a friendly dinner. What’s with you and Jessica. Tiffany and I are just friends.” Taeyeon stated.

 

“Whatever Taengoo.”

 

“What time is your dinner date? I mean the “friendly dinner”.” Sunny asked while grinning.

 

“7:30 PM”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter