Chapter XIII

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (13)

I'm back with this story. I changed the title too. HAHA I don't know what's gotten into me, but yeah it's changed already. So I'm planning on continuing this story, even though I slightly forgot what's this all about. It's been a long time since I updated this so I hope you like this new update. 

Comments, Suggestions and even Violent reactions are always appreciated. :) 

Chapter 13 is a bit TaengSic tho. 😉✌ 

Enjoy reading! 

xoxo

 

 My Salvation (13)

 

One morning at Jessica and Sunny’s café, where everyone is busy, customers are too many, waiters/waitresses are busy preparing and providing the orders of the customers.

The owners are happy to the current state of their shop.

Until the wind chime located above the door tinkled signaling that there is a customer who entered the shop. Jessica gave her a quick glance.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica squeals that earns a few attentions from the customers.

“Oh?”

“Nothing.” Jessica softly giggles and gave a tap on Taeyeon’s right shoulder.  “What are you doing here?”

“Why? Am I banned? I can’t eat here?”

Taeyeon’s tone hung somewhere between sarcastic and annoyed.   

“I’m just kidding, okay?!” Jessica pouted and yelled in an almost annoyed voice.

“Yah!” Taeyeon didn’t shout back instead she kept her voice down and serious.

After nonsense of bickering, they both fell silent.

But then again, they just can’t ignore each other so at first, Taeyeon had spoken slowly, checking if Jessica is mad or just plain annoyed. Then when she looks at her, eye to eye, they just laugh out loud even though there is no reason at all.

“Ehem.”

Taeyeon cleared before she began to speak again.

“I want pancakes please, it’s either Red Velvet pancakes or Creamy Cheese with lots of maple syrup.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Jessica playfully replied as she took the menu from Taeyeon’s hands.

“Wait, and one iced coffee too. Thanks Sica.” Taeyeon added her favorite drink.

“Noted.”

Jessica went back to the counter to prepare Taeyeon’s order.

Right after 35 minutes, Jessica quickly went to Taeyeon’s and gave her food.

“Here’s your Creamy Cheese Pancakes with lots of Maple syrup and Iced Coffee. Please enjoy, and happy eating, Ma’am.” Jessica jokingly said.

“Will do.” Taeyeon chuckled softly.

“Wait, can I ask for more syrup? Thanks.”

“Oh and tissues too, please.”

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

Taeyeon’s poker face slowly faded into a sheepish smile, still, Jessica gave the latter’s request.

After Taeyeon’s command, Jessica walked slowly to the counter but apparently Taeyeon called her again.

“What now?” Jessica asked.

“Can you sit and join me here?” Taeyeon said suddenly which made Jessica look a bit surprise.

“Okay, I’ll try. I’ll ask Sunny first if she can cover my job.” Jessica was still smiling when she walked back into the kitchen.

While waiting for Jessica, she starts to eat her favorite pancakes, savoring each bite.

“Sunny, look for the most secluded spot and you’ll see.”

“What?” Sunny replied.

“Did you see?”

“Uhm, isn’t that Taeng?” Sunny carefully asked.

“Yes. And she’s a little bit weird, I don’t know.”

“How come? What did she do?”

 “Nothing, but I felt like she’s a bit clingy today.”

“And FYI, Taeyeon isn’t showy, not to her friends.” Jessica added.

“So what do you think?” Sunny still eyeing Taeyeon from a far.

“That’s for me to find out, and for you to take over my job. Please. I’ll let you know the reason as soon as possible.”

Without waiting for Sunny’s approval, Jessica quickly removes her apron and run back to where Taeyeon is.

“Jessica Jung!”

After she took the last mouthful of her pancakes, Jessica sat down hard with a serious expression, the sound of the chair scraping against the floor could be heard clearly.

“Yah!” Taeyeon was a bit shocked.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to.” Jessica smiled then shows a peace sign using her both hands.

“It’s okay, where’s Soonkyu?”

“Inside the kitchen.”

“Oh.”

“Wait, there she is!” Jessica pointing out to the girl who’s on her way to the other table.

Right after Sunny gave the food to the customer, she heard her friends calling out to her.

“Sunny.” Jessica called.

Sunny went to them with a question mark on her face.

“Taeyeon’s looking for you.”

“Soonkyu!” Taeyeon said happily.

“Taengo!” Sunny laughs.

“Is there anything you need?”

“Nah, I’m just missing you two.” Taeyeon said.

Both Jessica and Sunny were shocked by Taeyeon’s bluntness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter