Chapter XI

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (11)

Hi, I'm baaaack. I wrote this chapter for almost 3 days lol It's kinda hard for me to write when I'm not inspired and still taeny haven't had any moments physically. 😏😉 Please read this and do comment, positive or negative I'll appreaciate it. 😂😄 

xoxo

 

­After 5 days since that incident at the grooming shop, Taeyeon really tries hard to avoid Tiffany as much as possible. She's been thinking if her friends are right about her having a crush on Tiffany.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany kept on texting her and asking if the girl has a free time but the latter kept on declining saying she had some more important things to do especially now that she's finally decided that she’s going to accept the offer about the clothing shop.

 

Still, Tiffany did not believe at Taeyeon’s words, perhaps she thought that maybe Taeyeon is now back to her natural self; avoiding her, keeping herself alone except to Jessica and Sunny.

 

Until Tiffany asked Jessica about Taeyeon’s whereabouts, Jessica said that she didn’t know too but Jessica said that Taeyeon told her that she’s busy about her soon to be job.  

 

Because of Taeyeon’s sudden MIA, Tiffany is still bothered by Taeyeon’s action.

 

“Earth to Tiffany? Tiffany to Earth?” Jessica said.

 

Tiffany cleared before she began to answer, “Hmm… I don’t know what happened, kay? Last time we’re okay and now I think we’re back to square one.”

 

“Wait, you don’t know what happened? How am I going to help you? I thought you and Taeyeon are really getting along together, am I wrong? You two suits each other very well.” Jessica stated while searching for her phone inside her bag.

 

“Wait, stop right there! Are you guys gossiping about me and Taeyeon? Oh my god! Maybe that’s why she starts avoiding me.” Tiffany replies back.

 

“Nah, and why are we going to gossip about you and Taeyeon? Is there any news that I should know by now, Tiff? Jessica’s voice changes a little making Tiffany a bit uncomfortable.

 

Tiffany thinks and stop for a moment, if she can tell her friend about a certain thing that changed. *I can trust Jessie about this. She’s open to this, I know. Goodness! She’s American too like me. She’ll understand me. But if not, I won’t blame her though.

 

“Tiff” Jessica said.

 

“Oh, sorry.”

 

“Is there anything that you actually want to tell me?” Jessica asked although she kind of know this. Sooyoung and Yoona did gave a hint already when they met before.

 

 

 

“Actually, there’s something I… I-I really want to tell you this but I’m not sure if you’re still going to accept me or want to be my friend but I’m still the old Tiffany, it’s just that some things changed.”

 

Jessica cut her words, “Just cut the crap, Tiff. Just say it, say it out.”

 

Jessica can actually feel Tiffany’s nervousness, the tension between them is just so evident.

 

“Okay, so here it goes. While I was in our hometown, back in San Francisco, I met someone and I fell in love.”

 

“So it’s natural, Tiff. You’re beautiful, you’re single at that time, maybe you’re looking for someone you actually found each other. There’s nothing wrong, Tiff.”

 

“Nope, there it. He’s not a him. He’s a she. I mean that person isn’t a guy, she’s a girl for pete sake. I did try my best to change but I just can’t.”

 

“Ahh, so basically you’re saying that your gender preference has changed? Just so you know it, I’m cool with it, Tiff. I love you still. Don’t worry. If there’s anything that’s change, it’s my respect and love for you. I’m proud of you, Tiff.” Jessica stated while still checking her phone.

 

“Really? Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, Jessie. You don’t know how much I prayed for this. I’m kinda scared about your initial reaction but anyway, thank you and I love you too bestie.” Tiffany answers back.

 

“What are you doing? You kept on looking to your phone. Any problem?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Trying to help you. I’m trying to contact Taeyeon but apparently she’s not responding nor answering her phone. Aish. that midget!” Jessica remarked.

 

“Let her. Maybe she need some time alone for herself again. She’ll be back in no time; I can feel it.” Tiffany said.

 

“Oh wow, I thought you’re bothered and now you’re like this. Something’s fishy here, care to share? Do you like my friend, Taeyeon?” Jessica teases as she poked Tiffany’s arms.

 

“I don’t know, maybe yes, maybe not. But there’s just something about her that intrigues me. Why is she like that? So problematic, so sad, so broken, is there something bad that happened to her before that caused her to be like that kind of person?” Tiffany asked while Jessica kept eyeing her best friend.

 

“You know what, maybe you’re in love with Taeyeon. And for your questions, I’m sorry but I’m not in the place to answer all of that. Ask Taeyeon if you want to know.” Said Jessica as she takes a sip to her Mocha frappe.

“Wait, what love are you saying? I’m not! I’m going to ask her but I feel like she’s not going to answer my questions. I’m just deeply worried and concerned about her.”

 

“Really Tiff, really? Don’t you try to deny your feelings, it’s hard if you’re going to be like that. Just accept it and make a move. Since we both know that Taeyeon will not move even an inch.” Jessica said.

 

“Nah, I’m going to enjoy our friendship first and wait what’s going to happen next. And wait, are you saying that Taeyeon likes me too?”

 

“I don’t know. My mouth is zipped. I don’t know the answer to your question. Like what I said earlier, ask Taeyeon.” Jessica retorted.

 

“Whatever you say, Jessie.” Tiffany mumbles as she takes a spoonful of her favorite strawberry cake.

 

“Still no reply from her? Call her Jessie.”

 

“Wait, wait. I’ll try.” Where is this midget? She won’t answer nor respond to me huh. I’m going to kill you Taeyeon. You better answer my call or else.

 

Jessica dialed Taeyeon’s number because she’s worried and she wants to help her bff.

---

*Ring, ring, ring

 

Taeyeon checks her phone only to found out that Jessica did text 5 times plus the 3 miscalls she received from her.

What’s her problem? It’s not her usual self though.

 

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s name again in her phone she let two rings before she finally answered her phone.

 

“Yes, Sica?”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, where the hell are you and why won’t you respond to my messages? Are you avoiding me?”

 

“Nope, I’m currently busy right now. Why? Is there a problem?”

 

“Nah, but my friend has one right now. Where are you anyway? Come here at the shop­, I’ll give you free coffee.”

 

“Who’s that friend? Soonkyu? Or other friend? I can’t go right now. I already told you, I’m busy.”

 

“No, okay since you’re busy. Stop asking questions. If you want to know then come here. Bye.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter