Chapter X

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (10)

 

It's kind of late though, I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm not in the mood for writing. 😂 Enjoy~ 😊

xoxo

 

Taeyeon can’t stop laughing at some of Tiffany's embarrassing moments.

 

One of them is when Tiffany first arrived here in Korea; when she talks her American accent is still there, plus her some mistakes at pronunciations, she can't properly say a bit of other words. She was easily fooled by some of her friends because of that. Tiffany once failed her language class because of mispronounced words.

 

Taeyeon also know that Tiffany was quite popular during those junior and senior days. Many guys tried to ask her out but Tiffany always declining their offer simply because she doesn't like it. She's still not ready for those things.

 

They even talked about Tiffany's parents. Her father who's living at California and has a business too, Tiffany also told Taeyeon about her mother who passed away because of cancer. Taeyeon did apologize but Tiffany said that she's okay and she's doing fine now.

 

Tiffany was the only one who did the talking because simply she's talkative and because of Taeyeon's warm attitude she didn't mind sharing some of the details. And she knows that Taeyeon was more on a listener type so she understands it.

 

Their conversation was cut and stopped by the waiter, he said that he was sorry to bother them but it was already 11:27 PM and it was way passed their closing time. Both of them forgot the time and too enjoyed of each other’s company.

 

Next thing, Taeyeon did pay everything from their food to a few wines they drank a while ago.

Outside the restaurant, they were both still smiling to each other. They walked towards the parking area where they left their cars.

 

When they reach Tiffany's car, Tiffany said, "So, dinner's done huh."

 

Taeyeon chuckles, "Ah yeah… It's getting late, you should go first."

 

"Too bad, I can't drive you home. We have our own cars." Tiffany replies.

 

"Its fine and we have much time to do that, yes definitely have more time.” Taeyeon suggested then Tiffany open and went inside the card.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon for the dinner. Come to think of it, it’s actually the 2nd time you treat me. I need to make up for it. Anyways, us usual I had fun. Tiffany winks. "You should go to your car and drive too. Take care, Bye Taeyeon."

 

But feeling not contented, Taeyeon suddenly knock on the window of Tiffany’s car.

 

"Heeey, what is it? You forgot something?" Tiffany asked.

 

“Nope, I just want to tell that I had fun too. Be safe. Drive safely, okay? Bye, Tiffany." Then Taeyeon smiles widely showing her perfect set of teeth.

 

"Drive safely too, Taeyeon. I'll text you when I get home, you should too." Tiffany said while putting her seatbelt on and checking her side mirrors.

 

“I'll watch you leave first then I'll go." Taeyeon stated.

 

Just a last glance to one another then Tiffany slowly drives away from the parking area.

 

While Taeyeon heads towards her car wearing her same happy smile.

 

Taeyeon happily took of her coat throwing it in the empty chair next to her bed.

---

 

Ring, ring, ring

 

“Hello.” Taeyeon answers her phone without looking at the caller’s name. 

 

“Ms. Taeyeon?” an unknown voice.

 

“Who’s this? Where did you get my number?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Uhm, Ms. Taeyeon, I’m sorry if I wake you up but this is your assistant Juniel, Choi Juniel.” Juniel said with a clear tone.

 

“Oww, Sorry, I haven’t heard your voice for a long time that’s why. Anyway, is there a problem?” Taeyeon said as she jumped off the bed, moving to her couch.

 

“Ms. Taeyeon, this is about the people who want to talk to you. If ever you approve, they want me to organize the meeting.” Juniel explained.

 

“Just drop the Ms. Juniel, call me either Taeyeon or unnie, I’m fine with it. About that matter, who are these people? Did they even leave their names or just the name of the business itself?”

 

“O-okay unnie, they leave their names, Stephanie Young, Summer Choi and the president is Venus Kim. Unnie, are you planning to agree on this? Agreeing on this means you’re going to work again? You sure on this unnie?” Juniel asked carefully.

 

“Not agreeing… but still I’m going to check on them first then I’ll decide after. Well, I’m not ready to work again but I can atleast try.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Okay, unnie. Do you want me to arrange the meeting here or there?” Juniel asked.

 

“Wait, wait. Where are they from by the way?”

 

“They said their main branch is located at San Francisco but they’re currently staying at Korea. And that’s why they’re searching for the best architect because they’re planning to open a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter