Chapter XIV

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (14)

 

 

After Taeyeon received a text from Tiffany, she immediately bid her goodbyes to her friends reasoning that she has something important to do but the truth is she just received a text.

Driving along the road, together with the nice weather plus no signs of traffic is literally one of the best feeling, thought Taeyeon. She even pulled out of her phone from her pocket, unlocks it, went through her playlist, selected a song that’ll suit her current mood, docked her phone to the speaker and turned up the volume.

Because of the conversation she had with Jessica, Taeyeon realize something and somehow she sorted out her feelings too. Although she’s a little bit scared but because of her friend advise, she felt relieved. She wants to try; she wants to feel again after being alone for so many years. She isn’t sure how long it will last or what will happen to them but one’s thing for sure Taeyeon hope that Tiffany is the one for her and that whatever’s going to happen between them will last.

 

After a while, Taeyeon finally arrived to their meeting place, the one nearest to Tiffany’s office.
As she stepped out of the car, she slid her keys into her pocket. She eyed the restaurant, and saw the familiar person that’s been clouding up her mind ever since. She enjoyed staring at her though Tiffany can’t see her, but it’s enough to make Taeyeon smile from where she is. She leans to her car, and took out of her phone from her pocket, then dialed Tiffany’s number.

It only took one ring before Tiffany answered the call.

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you? I’m here already.” Tiffany whines.

“I’m on my way, Fany. Why you’re acting like a child?”

“No, I’m not. I’m really like this, it just that you don’t notice it.”

“Really? It doesn’t look like that and please there are many people beside you.”

“Taeyeon-ah, Taeyeon-ah, Taeyeon-ah.”

Tiffany continued her whining while the latter just can’t stop smiling because of the new side of Tiffany’s she’s seeing.

“Fany-ah, are you showing your cute side or what?

“Yah. This is me. I’m not acting cute or whatever. Just come here fast. Bye.”

Taeyeon giggled in amusement because of Tiffany.

As soon as Tiffany hang up on her, she slid out of her keys and phone in both sides of her pocket and she headed towards the entrance doors of the restaurant.

---

Tiffany ended her phone call, a little bit annoyed and disappointed at how Taeyeon reacted to her action. She thought it was effective since both Sooyoung and Yoon gave her advice that she should show her cute side to Taeyeon so that Taeyeon will be attracted to her. She silently blamed her two friends because Taeyeon look like she isn’t affected by Tiffany’s charms.

Moment after Taeyeon entered the restaurant, Tiffany heard the chimes and immediately looked up to her to give her a signal to come at their table, Taeyeon follows diligently.

“You’re late.” Tiffany started.

“I wasn’t.” Taeyeon replied, earnestly.

“I texted you the place and time. I even gave the detailed direction of this restaurant.”

“I said, 5:30 PM and look at the time, it’s already 6:10 PM, then it means you’re late, am I right? Tiffany rolled her eyes at Taeyeon.

“I was here, I-I even called you on the phone.” Taeyeon said in defense.

“Then where are you at that time?”

“At the- Never mind, Fany. Let’s just order our food.” Taeyeon trying to coax the girl who’s sitting in front of her.

“Fany-ah, why are you so moody right now? A while ago, you’re like acting cute and now you’re like grumpy.” Taeyeon asked.

“Are you on your period?” Taeyeon added.

“Acting cute? When? Did I? Because I can still remember it. I told you I’m not. And I’m not grumpy either.” Tiffany answered without breaking their eye contact.

“It’s okay, anyway you’re too cute for me.” Taeyeon suddenly said even the latter didn’t expect it.

Tiffany trying to hide her reddening face and looks like Taeyeon isn’t aware too at first until she notices it.

“Fany-ah, are you really okay? Your face looks tomato, it’s really red.” Taeyeon said worriedly.

“I-I’m fine, Taeyeon-ah.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Taetae.”

After hearing Taeyeon’s compliment, she suddenly feels happy and contented, forgetting her negative feelings before.

Sometime later, the waiter arrived and gave their foods. Both of them are quietly eating and just enjoying each other’s company. But Tiffany who’s ­fidgeting her hands and also making some small movements in her feet like she’s dancing but she isn’t, Tiffany thought Taeyeon won’t notice it but she’s wrong, every move she does, it doesn’t leave Taeyeon’s, it seems that Taeyeon is watching Tiffany’s even the smallest action.

Taeyeon is now worrying at the girl’s behavior because Tiffany isn’t usually like that. A while ago, she started acting cute and after she became grumpy and now she looks like a girl who has a project that needs to be submitted tomorrow but apparently she still not done so she’s undeniably nervous.

“Fany-ah, is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope. I’m really fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter