Chapter VII

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (7)

 

 

I lay down on my bed facing my pink ceiling. The sun was already up, peeking through the pink curtains of my windows in my room. Today is such a beautiful day.

 

Raising my left hand to block a few rays of the sunlight that crept into my vision; I heaved out a sigh and blinked for five times.

 

I realize that I didn’t get some sleep. I was bothered by something but I can’t pinpoint it, something that’s bugging me.

 

It’s been two days since our last interaction.

 

I did try my best to be friends with her and yet she keeps on declining me. Maybe she really doesn’t want it and maybe I was the only one thinking that maybe we could. Come to think of it, it’s like I’m offended in some ways.

 

I finally got up off of the bed. I decided to just get ready because in a few hours, I’m gonna have my nonstop meetings.

 

Today, I decided to wear simple, just a simple dress and with my cardigan. Finishing with my red pumps plus light make-up. Just one last look in the mirror, as I turned to get my bag and walked out from my room.

 

Well, it's just about time for me to be on my way.

 

---

 

“Good morning Tiffany unnie.” Yoona said with a big smile on her face.

 

“Good morning too, Yoona. Wow, you looked so happy today, I see.” I said while getting all the papers I need.

 

“Today is such a nice day, isn’t it unnie? Why? Aren’t you happy today?” Yoona carefully asked.

 

“Hmm. Well I have to agree, today is such a nice day. It’s not that I’m not happy, just--. Forget it.” I said.

 

“O-okay unnie. Sooyoung is in her room by the way, reading some papers for the meeting later.” Yoona remarked back.

 

“Oh and unnie, the meeting place will be at the third room from 10 to 11 AM.” Yoona added.

 

“Thanks, Yoona.”

 

As I arrived in to my room, I yanked off my cardigan and hang it up.

 

I need to check this papers but it’s already 9AM. What? I need more time, I need to read this. What’s happening? I’m stressed out.

 

And so I went to Sooyoung’s room, maybe she can help me with these papers.

 

*Knock three times

 

“Come in.” Sooyoung said in a tired voice.

 

“Sooyoung, you busy? I need help, haven’t have the time to review these papers. Help me, will you?”  I pleaded.

 

“Sure, Tiff. I can help you. Why are so stressed? And look at your eyes, you look like panda. What’s the matter?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Later, I’ll tell it later. We must finish first this meeting. What is this all about?” I asked while looking at the papers.

 

“Hyoyeon said that we should find an architect because she finally decided to buy a place for the next branch. And here inside the papers listed all of the famous and best architects from Korea. Oh and I forgot that some of the listed names aren’t architect anymore.” Sooyoung stated.

 

“Okay then. We just need to choose the best and make a private meeting with that person. These papers are here just because we need to find an architect?” I asked with a confuse face.

 

“No, we’re meeting a new client. Open up your papers, Tiff. You still knew how to read, right? Or you want me to read it aloud?” Sooyoung joked.

 

“Fine, I’ll read it myself. Don’t want to hear you unpleasant voice.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

 

“Tiffany, let’s go?

 

“Tiffany, you’re spacing out. Want me to drag you or you’re moving on your own?” Sooyoung said.

 

“Uh-sorry, let’s go.” I said.

 

“I hope the meeting goes well.” We both said while smiling.

 

---

 

*After meeting

“Let’s grab lunch together to celebrate, Tiff. I’m going to call Yoona.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Okay, I’ll just get my things in my room.” I replied.

 

“Alright, we’ll wait you in the lobby. Make it fast, I’m starving.” Sooyoung commanded.

 

“My oh my, don’t forget, I’m still older than you.” I said while Sooyoung’s laughing.

 

*After a few minutes

 

“Let’s go. Where are we heading at?” I asked them.

 

“Yoona discovered this new shop near the grooming shop you love.” Sooyoung answered me while getting her car keys.

 

“You’re driving? Let Yoona drive, I don’t want to die yet.” I said.

 

Sooyoung just winked at me.

 

“Please, Yoong? I look at Yoona with my sad eyes.

 

“Okay unnie. Move Sooyoung unnie.” Yoona said.

 

“Thanks, Yoong.”

 

I kept looking at my phone. She really doesn’t like me huh. She didn’t even text me or what. Tiffany, don’t stressed yourself over that girl.

 

“Guys, do you mind if I take a nap? It’s just that I’m tired and sleepy at the same time.” I asked.

 

 

“Go on unnie, we’ll just wake you up when we arrive.” Yoona said while Sooyoung’s looking at me with so much curiosity.

 

 

Sooyoung and Yoona were talking about their love life when I woke up.

 

“Sooyoung unnie, don’t think that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter