Chapter VI

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  My Salvation (6)

 

It’s already late when I got home.

 

When I left Tiffany alone, I felt relieved but somehow it kinda makes me sad. When she called out my name, she looks pissed and angry. Maybe it’s because of men but why?

 

But I shouldn’t be bothered by it because we will not be friends or more than that. I won’t let it.

 

I heard my phone beeped.

 

From: Jessica

Taengoo! Where’s ginger right now? I know this new place for ginger, a cool and nice grooming for pets. I did something great, so reward me please? ;)

 

Wow, this friend. Jessica is so weird talking about pets when clearly she’s kind of person who really doesn’t like pets. What’s with her now?

 

I type my message and press send button.

 

To: Jessica

Ginger’s with me now. Really, since when did you have interest about grooming stuffs? Because as far as I can remember you’re not an animal lover. :P

 

From: Jessica

Hey, don’t be like that. I like ginger; I just don’t want to show it. :))

 

To: Jessica

Really, huh? Anyway, just text me the address, I’ll go to that shop by myself and take a visit.

 

From: Jessica

Just a few blocks right after our shop. Turn left at FindLove Street and you’ll see the place right away. :)

 

To: Jessica

Thanks, Sica.

 

 

And that’s how I got here by myself. I didn’t bring ginger yet; I just want to make sure first that this shop is well built and the owner is an animal lover.

 

Well, I have to say that this shop is really neat. Jessica did a great job for finding this new shop.

 

At my entrance, I can see different breeds of dogs, cats and even birds.

 

The owner welcomed me with a bright smile, I smiled back at her.

The owner looks so young and fresh.

 

“Welcome Ms.?” the owner said.

 

“Oh, thank you, I’m Taeyeon.” I said.

 

“Hi Ms. Taeyeon, I’m Seohyun, the owner of this grooming shop. Are you going to adopt or you want a service for your pet?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Yes, my friend did recommend this shop to me and that’s why I’m here checking the place. It’s great actually and if my pet needs a service, I’ll definitely choose this shop.” I said.

 

“Oh, why thank you Ms. Taeyeon.” Seohyun said.

 

“Please enjoy looking at these cuties, Ms. Taeyeon.” Seohyun added.

 

“I will, thanks Seohyun.” I smiled at her.

 

There’s this one little cute puppy that caught my attention. He’s so cute, he’s so fluffy. I tried to carry him and hug him too but he’s so naughty. I noticed that he likes to follow the girl which looks like him.

 

---

 

Today’s road is traffic.

 

I’m on my way to the grooming shop where I left my baby. I miss my baby; I really haven’t seen him in nearly 1 week.

 

When I got out of my car, I saw a new car though it looks familiar to me.

 

“Prince”

 

“Prince Fluffy”

 

“Mom’s here to pick you up.”

 

I called out for my baby but he doesn’t come out from the room. Maybe he’s busy playing that’s why he hasn’t heard me. Right

 

As I walk towards the room, I saw a woman playing with my baby.

 

“Prince”

 

The woman was super shock when I called Prince. She didn’t even look at me. What’s with the rude attitude of this woman? Geez!

 

I poke her shoulder.

 

I watched every move of her, carefully.

 

Slowly, she turned her head toward me and smiled shyly.

 

“Taeyeon?” I said.

 

I was astonished when I saw her face.

 

“T-Tiffany?” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

 

“Oh, I am surprise to see you here.” I said.

 

“Ah, yeah, just checking this shop.” Taeyeon replies.

 

“Want to adopt a pet? Or you already have one?” I asked her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter