Chapter XII

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (12)

Hi, I'm baaaack. I'm really sorry if this chapter took too long. I'm really sorry. I'm kinda busy looking for a job that's why. Well, I'm still looking but I've decided to continue the story. :)) So here it is. Please do comment about what you think (postive or negative) I'm fine with it as long as you post your ideas. :)

xoxo

 

After months of constant communication and some frequent dates. Taeyeon have come to accept that her friends were right and that she clearly has fallen in love with Tiffany. Jessica even quote that Taeyeon should level up their relationship since Jessica thinks that both Taeyeon and Tiffany shares the same feeling towards each other.

But Taeyeon still not yet ready to add someone in her life, she needs more time. She’s not yet ready. Yes, she’s happy and contented on what’s happening right now – she has friends, she still has their company and most of all, she knows she have Tiffany.

---

“Hi.”

“I’m sorry for being late this time, I had some urgent matters that I need to take care of first.” Tiffany says as she drops her things beside the chair she’s sitting.

“No, it’s okay. Take your time. I don’t mind.” And Taeyeon quick replies came.

Tiffany softly giggles at Taeyeon fast response. “You’re so eager to meet me today? Miss me, Taeyeon?”

“Nah. Don’t be so sure of yourself Ms. Hwang. But anyways, I have all the papers that’s needed to be sign by your boss. Please hand it over to her.”

“Woah, easy there, I just got here and we just met a few minutes ago after not seeing for a week and here you are talking about business matters. Way to go, Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon laughs but she tries to hide it.

“I’m sorry, Fany.”

“For what?”

“For being busy that past week and for today’s too.” Taeyeon laughs a little.

“Are you sincere? Don’t laugh. This isn’t funny.”

“I know, I know, you’re just cute. Let’s just order for our food.”

“I’ll just have my steak and my favorite wine please.”

“That’s all, you sure?”

“Yes, I am. I’m no pigging out today. It’s already 8 in the evening, it’s too risky if I’m going to eat more than what I usually eat so pass.” Tiffany reasoned out. She checks the papers that Taeyeon gave to her a while ago.

“Oh so you’re approving about my boss suggestions? Shouldn’t you know if it will make more appealing or not because you’re the one who’s good in this. Why follow my boss?” Tiffany suddenly asks.

“I know, but it’s your boss where talking about and I need to follow her orders. It’s what she wants and it’s her property not mine, I’m just here to sketch what she wants and that’s it.” Taeyeon explains her job.

“But let’s not talk about business anymore. How are you?” asks Taeyeon.

“Uh-uh right. I’m doing fine as you can see, still healthy. And you?”

“I’m fine too.”

“You just miss me, Taeyeon admit it.” Tiffany keeps on teasing her.

While they kept on teasing each other, the waiter goes to their table and serve their foods as usual Tiffany says thank you afterwards as she is the friendly one.

Taeyeon noticed the extra attention that Tiffany gave to the waiter a while ago but still she didn’t make a fuss over it.

“Why so quiet?” Tiffany breaking the silence between them.

“Yeah because we’re eating? Finish your food first then we’ll start talking again.” Taeyeon said.

“Why? What happened to you? Why the sudden change of mood? We were just teasing and bickering a while ago.”

“Nah, I just want to concentrate on my food first.”

“Well, then.”

“Just admit that you miss me.” Tiffany still not backing down.

“Why would I?”

“Because it is true and because it is what you feel?”

“No, I don’t so stop. I just want to give the files.”

“Oh c’mon Taeyeon. If you want to give the files, then you can just drop it off in our office or you can give it to Sooyoung or--

“I missed you.”

 Taeyeon suddenly utter the words that she thought she wouldn’t dare to say to anyone except to her friends.

While Tiffany was caught off guard, she’s shocked, surprised, it’s really unbelievable for her side because she knows that Taeyeon isn’t clingy whether in vocal or actions.

“What? I just admit that I miss you right?” Taeyeon casually said.

“Eh-ah, I’m a bit surprised but anyways, I miss you too Taetae.” Tiffany shyly said.

“Stop calling me that name.”

Tiffany giggles, “What? It so cute. Taetae seems so cute. You can’t stop me anyway.”

“Fine. Do what you want.”

“Yes, I will Taetae.” Tiffany shows her prettiest smile.

“Finish your food firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter