Chapter II

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (2)

 

I don’t know what came into my mind when I agreed to join. So after the dinner, I walk slowly behind them thinking of what should I do next whether to run away or just follow them to that party I agreed a while ago.

 

I wasn’t prepared, just look at my outfit this isn’t the type for a party; skinny jeans, a shirt and flannel – a big no, maybe if it’s a bar I can totally rock it but unfortunately it’s a party, a welcome party. And to my dismay, Jessie actually told me that her closest friends from college will be there and will also bringing some of her friends and the most embarrassing part is that one of her friends was once a fashion critic and now have a clothing line business together with some of her friends. This isn’t good, I can feel it. It’s either they might humiliate me or maybe I can just show my IDGAF attitude since I don’t want to get close to those strangers, I’m not gonna talk to them, I’m going there because of my friends and because I agreed to. Yes, the second option sounds better. I only care about my friends nothing more nothing less.

 

As we arrive at the venue I notice that this welcome party is so simple yet so classy. And this party is located at some fancy location, huh. But why there are no people? Are/is the host/hosts of this party have limited guests? Oh god, this kind of idea makes me puke. Well atleast my friends were here and wearing a really nice dress. This place looks like bar but it’s not, maybe the ambiance. The lights are good, the music is too loud, of course there are two DJ’s; one is in the right corner and one at the left side.

 

I am now so damn curious about the hosts of this party; sure he/she is from a wealthy family.

---

 

“Hey Tiff!” a loud yell coming from Jessie.

“Oh, Hi Jess! Long-time no see.” I said.

“I missed you! How have you been?” Jessie asked.

“I’m good. How about you?” I replied.

“That’s great! I guess I’m fine too.” Jessie chuckles.

“By the way, where are your friends?” I asked.

“Oh right! They are already sitting in our table. Where are Yoona and Sooyoung though? And where’s the host? Jessie asked.

“You know those two, already eating in our table. And I think Hyo is still not prepared.” I said.

“Ah, that’s why. How’s your business?” Jessie asked.

“Hmm, business works perfectly fine I think.” I smiled at Jessie.

“Nice, wait are you going to have a new branch here in Korea too? If yes then I might buy and you should treat me too.” Jessie said.

“Well, we’re planning but as of the moment nothing’s sure but yes to treating you. Just let me know when your free time is.” I replied.

“Yay! Thanks so much Tiff, you really love me huh?J” Jessie said.

“Ugh, Gross. Well you love me more. We’ll just drop by in your table, okay?” I winked at her.

“Sure Tiff.” Jessie agreed.

---

 

While wandering from table to table, I saw Jessica talking to one pretty girl. She has a long black/blonde straight hair with bangs. The way she stands, the way she talks, the way sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter