Chapter VIII

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (8)

 

 

Eating ice cream with a new found friend was never been this happier. It is something I’ve never felt after those things happened. I’ve never felt this kind of feelings even from the past year of my existence.

 

We’ve talked nonstop over a few cocktails because Tiffany insists it so we tried a little not minding that it’s too early for that. She even said that it’s a celebration because of our friendship, well I just laugh at it.  

 

It’s already in the afternoon when we decided to go back to Jessica’s shop.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Yes, Tiffany?”

 

“Nothing, it’s actually nice to see you like this, I mean the cheerful one.” Tiffany said.

 

“Don’t be so grumpy; try to learn to smile always.” Tiffany added as she tries to read Taeyeon’s mind.

 

Taeyeon thought that Tiffany is weird.

 

“You’re saying like you know me when it’s not.” Taeyeon said”.

 

“You’re kind of weird but I like it, Tiffany.” Taeyeon added while she’s unaware that someone’s blushing.

 

Tiffany didn’t like the first sentence that came out from Taeyeon’s mouth but when she heard the next lines, it automatically ­­made her smile.

 

“But I am not a weird person.” Tiffany protested.

 

Taeyeon chuckles, “Okay, then please stop being weird.”

 

“How can I stop when I’m not? Grr. Stop teasing me, Taeyeon.”

 

“I’m not teasing you.” Taeyeon still laughing.

 

“Fine, I’m going first.” Tiffany said.

 

“First? Let’s go back together. Where are you going anyway? Taeyeon asked unknowingly that Tiffany was slightly pissed.

 

“No. Don’t. I don’t need a company. I’ll walk alone.” Tiffany answered as she tries to walk.

 

“Hey, hey, wait a minute. Is there a problem between us?”

 

“None, I don’t have any problem with you. Maybe you have?” Tiffany retorted while she tries to walk to other direction.

 

Taeyeon was clueless but she wants to know the reason behind Tiffany’s sudden attitude.

 

Taeyeon tries to hold Tiffany’s arm and she succeeds.

 

“Tiffany, I’m sorry. Okay? You’re not weird; I’m the weird person here.” Taeyeon said trying to console Tiffany.

 

“Okay, you’re right. You’re weird. Let’s go back. My friends were searching for me. They’ve been texting me since an hour ago.” Tiffany smiled then winked at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was left dumbfounded because of what she saw.

 

“Taeyeon, we need to go.” Tiffany said.

 

---

 

“Tiffany!”

 

“We’re so worried about you. Where did you go?” Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon walked towards them.

 

“It’s my fault, we ate somewhere. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon explained and bows her head as sign of her apology.

 

“It’s nothing unnie. We know Tiffany would be okay, and of course she’s with you too.” Yoona said.

 

“My name is Yoona, unnie.” Yoona added while extending her hand.

 

“Oh, okay. Thank you, Yoona. By the way, I’m Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said as she takes Yoona’s hands.

 

“I’m Sooyoung.” Sooyoung chimed in.

  

“It’s nice meeting you both.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Same, oh, we need to go now. Bye Jessica. Bye Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said.

“Bye.” Jessica and Taeyeon both said.

 

As the three friends walked towards their car, Taeyeon immediately went to them and called Tiffany.

 

Tiffany turned her head at Taeyeon. While Sooyoung and Yoona got already inside the car.

 

“Yes?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I… I had fun.” Taeyeon said shyly.

 

“Me too.” Tiffany remarked.

 

“See you soon.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Definitely.” Tiffany replied.

 

“Take care, Bye Tiffany.” Taeyeon bid her goodbye.

 

“Call me or text me, either way.” Tiffany stated.

 

“Su-sure.” Taeyeon shouts as a smile form in her face.

 

---

 

Tiffany was all smiling when she got inside the car.

 

“Wow, someone’s in a good mood now.” Sooyoung said.

 

“It’s nothing.” Tiffany objects.

 

“Really, huh? My ears are all waiting. I’m ready to listen.” Sooyoung kept on teasing.

 

“Stop it, Soo.” Tiffany said.

 

“I don’t think if she swings that way.” Tiffany added.

 

“Unnie, does Jessica unnie know that you’ve change?” Yoona asked.

 

“Nope, not yet, but I’m hoping to tell it to her soon.” Tiffany answered.

 

“I think she swings that way, Tiffany. I may not have a perfect gaydar but I can totally say that she’s one.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Why don’t you ask Jessica or Sunny or better yet ask her directly.” Sooyoung stated.

 

“Oh my god, just stop Soo. We’re just friends.” Tiffany said.

 

“Okay, I believe you. Just try to be don’t defensive that much.” Sooyoung joked.

 

Yoona just laughing on Sooyoung and Tiffany’s conversations and don’t want to pry. She will still support her unnie though.

 

---

 

Two hours have passed since the incident happened. And Taeyeon was still smiling like an idiot.

 

At first Jessica was not bothered but after 30 minutes she looked back to Taeyeon but her face didn’t change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter