Chapter I

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Salvation (1)

 

  

"She needs to get out, she totally need some fun in her life you know," Jessica said.

"I know and I agree but I couldn't bring myself and ask her to come with me," Sunny replied. 

"Maybe if we keep on asking her, she would just accept it. Don't you think so?", Jessica asked. 

"Nah, I know her, she'll think of many ways just to decline us", Sunny answered. 

"It doesn't hurt to try right? I might text her later and ask her to come and join us to that party." Jessica chuckled. 

---

I'm just lying in my bed doing nothing for how many hours, no for how many years. I'm living my life the way I wanted to since when I was young. I just want a simple life with no problems in it because honestly all my life, I've been troubled enough. But I'm thankful to my friends, they were there and didn't leave me alone although I did try to send them away. To the point that I don't want to see them, nor talk with them but they were really hard headed so I just gave up and continue being friends with them. Because I only have them, I don't have someone who'll love and cherish me, someone who'll guide and protect me. 

While contemplating on what to do next, my phone suddenly beeped and I read it and its from my friend who keeps on pestering me.

 

From: Jessica
Hey! Taeyeon, do you have any plans tonight? 

To: Jessica
Nope, I don't have. Why? And please if you'll gonna keep on asking me to join you to that party, MY ANSWER IS NO. 

From: Jessica
Aww! Why? I promise, you'll definitely enjoy this one. C'mmon Tae, you need to get out and have some fun. ;)

To: Jessica
I already said no. And why me? Just ask Sunny and she'll join you. 

From: Jessica
Sunny and I are already going to that party. I just want you to come with us. I miss you! :(

To: Jessica
I miss you too but I just can't. You knew me, Sica, Party isn't my type and I'm not good with strangers too. 

From: Jessica
Fine! Then let's just have a dinner to this new restaurant. I'll text Sunny too. Show yourself please and don't think of any excuses. 

I frown a little after reading that last message of Jessica. I didn't bother to reply because I don't have any excuse in this matter. 

---

On the other hand, Tiffany is excitedly preparing her dress for that party later. 

"This pink totally suits on you, Tiffany", Yoona said. 

"Although I like thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter