Sick?

If you give your heart

7am,home.

 

 

"Beep beep beep!"

 

 

The sound of my alarm clock rang. Hyun Ae stood up and walked to the bathroom and bath. After the bathing, she quickly ran to a mirror and put her newly contact lenses. It was ing pain! She tried to hold the painless, but to no valid. But still, she succeed in puting it and she could see a pair of red eyes, full of tears. She smiled as she thought of Yoseob. Then quickly, she took a bag and walked to her school to have her breakfast at the school canteen.

 

 

While she was walking while reading her book, she didn't realized that she was infront of High Cube Entertaiment University and suddenly, a van stopped beside her on the road. Beast came out and Yoseob saw Hyun Ae walking while reading a book.

 

 

"Hyun Ae!" Hyun Ae didn't respond. Because she was wearig her earpiece and listening to songs. Yoseob pouted and ran behind her and tapped her shoulder. Hyun Ae turned and both of them gasped.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob!"

 

 

"Y-You look.....wow..." Yoseob was admiring her. He likes Hyun Ae not wearing any specs. Hyun Ae was still starring at Yoseob, with wide open. She can't believe Yoseob just called her.

 

 

"So...why did you call me?" Hyun Ae asked. Yoseob smirked.

 

 

"We do have fates! I just wanna ask...what's your name?" Hyun Ae blushed and bit her lips shyly and nervously.

 

 

"Hyun Ae. J-Jung Hyun Ae." Yoseob nodded. He noticed there is blood on Hyun Ae's lips and he quickly wiped it off. Hyun Ae was dumbfolded. She let Yoseob wiped off the blood. Yoseob moved his finger away and frowned.

 

 

"YA! Don't bite it! It's hurt!" Yoseob exclaimed and pouted. Hyun Ae's heart skipped abit and she was about to bite her lips again when suddenly, Yoseob quickly puts his finger on Hyun Ae's mouth and she bite it. Yoseob groaned and Hyun Ae gasped. She quickly backed away.

 

 

"Mianhae!! Mianhae!" Hyun Ae apologized. Yoseob smiled and shook his head, showing her he is fine.

 

 

"Omo! I have to go now!" Hyun Ae gasped when she saw the clock at her school showig 7.20am. She bowed at Yoseob and ran off. Yoseob stood there dumbfolded as he forgotten to ask her for number. He punched on the wall and sighed.

 

 

"Argh! I should have ask for her number! ><" Yoseob pouted as he ruffled his hair and walked into his school. He swear he definitely will ask Hyun Ae for her number again the next time whe they meet.

 

 

1pm,walking back home.

 

 

Hyun Ae decided to go back home since she doesn't feel really well. During class, she felt her eyes were heavy and her head were spinning. She walked slowly back and then suddenly, Yoseob suddenly appeared infront of her.

 

 

"Omo! YA! Yang Yoseob! You scare me!" Hyun Ae squealed. She placed her hands on her chest ad then again, she felt the dizzyness. She hold onto the nearest railing and massage her head. Yoseob sensed something is wrong, so he held Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Mianhae! Are you okay?" Yoseob asked worriedly. Hyun Ae gave him a small smile, before she out.

 

 

"Hyun Ae!!" Yoseob held onto Hyun Ae as she fainted. He threw his bag on the floor as he carried Hyun Ae in bridal style. Luckily, the Beast members walked out and helped Yoseob. Kikwang carried his bag and they walked into their van.

 

 

Yoseob put Hyun Ae's head on his lap as the driver were driving back to their dorm. Yoseob looked at Hyun Ae. This is the first time he saw Hyu Ae saaw peaceful, yet sickly. He her hair and then slowly, carressed her cheeks and finally, touching her lips. He moved his finger back and blushed. He don't know what happened to him, but he just want to get closer to Hyun Ae.