Don't you love me?

If you give your heart

Next day...

 

 

Hyun Ae was walking to school with Jihyun, while chatting happily when she saw Yoseob. She immediately softened when she saw how weak Yoseob is right now. He is lifelessly walking into the school, with his coldly stare. He saw Hyun Ae looking at him, giving her a weak smile, and walked away. Hyun Ae sighed.

 

 

"Hyun Ae, what's wrong?" Jihyun asked.

 

 

"Ah~ Nothing.." Hyun Ae smiled.

 

 

"It's okay, just remember we are going to HCEU later!" Then Hyun Ae flinged. She totally forgotten that she will be teaching some of the kpop members there later after school. Hyun Ae nodded.

 

 

After School...

 

 

"Let's go Hyun Ae!" Jihyu exclaimed. Hyun Ae nodded ad walked out of the schcool and stood outside HCEU. Both of them breathe in deeply and walked in. Hyun Ae was instructed to take 3A, while Jihyun was instructed to take 3B. They both go seperate ways and when she stepped in, the first thing she saw is....

 

 

"Y-Yoseob?"

 

 

"Hyun Ae? What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked.

 

 

"I came here to teach....don't tell me...." Yoseob nodded. Hyun Ae gasped. Because she realized she will be teaching Yoseob AND Hoon. She don't know what to do. Hoon looked at her and smiled. Hyun Ae gave him a smile before looking back at Yoseob, who is still very lifeless.

 

 

"Yoseob! Stop being so lifeless already!"

 

 

Yoseob looked at Hyun Ae, then he sat up straight. Hyun Ae gave him a smile and continued to teach.

 

 

After teaching...

 

 

"All right guys! I will continue this tomorrow!" Hyun Ae shouted as everyone began to leave. Hyun Ae walked towards Yoseob, who was still lifeless. She pulled a chair and sat beside him.

 

 

"Yoseob ah...what happen? You aren't that cheerful Yoseob.." Hyun Ae pouted as she put her head o the table, faces inches from Yoseob's face. Hoon saw it and walked towards her.

 

 

"Hyun Ae, what happened?" Hoon asked. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

"Mollayo...." Hyun Ae whispered. Her eyes kept starring at Yoseob. Somehow, she felt her heart was broken when she saw Yoseob like this. Yoseob turned his face and faced Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Hyun Ae ah...you go back first....I wanna be alone..." Yoseob whispered. Hyun Ae shook her head.

 

 

"Ani, if you are not going home, so do i." Hyun Ae protested. Yoseob sighed.

 

 

"Fine...." He stood up and walked away. Hyun Ae quickly stood up and walked beside Yoseob. Hoon saw it, and of course. He's jealous.

 

 

Yoseob, Hyun Ae and Hoon were walking beside each other. Hyun Ae shook Yoseob.

 

 

"Yoseob....don't be like this..." Hyun Ae said. Yoseob turned and faced Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Hyun Ae ah...what is...Love?" Hyun Ae was stunned by his question. Hoon and Hyun Ae looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

 

 

"Why do you suddenly asked?" Hyun Ae asked back. Yoseob just shook his head.

 

 

"Nevermind...I need to go back now....Annyeong..." Yoseob walked away. Hyun Ae stopped walking as she looked at Yoseob. Her heart was broken. Hoon stood beside her and placed one of his hands on his shoulder.

 

 

"Hyun Ae..." Hoon said. Hyun Ae gave him a weak smile, and walked off. Hoon looked at Hyun Ae.

 

 

*Hyun Ae ah... Don't you love me?...I miss you so much....*