If you give your heart

If you give your heart

Lisent to this song while you are reading this chapter:

If you give your heart- Girl's Day

 

After the lunch, the Beast needs to go back as they have scehdules going on. Hyun Ae bid goodbye to them and walked back alone. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Hoon smiling at her. She smiled back as Hoon stood beside her.

 

 

"Why are you here?" Hyun Ae asked Hoon. Hoon smiled back.

 

 

"Hyun Ae ah..." Hyun Ae tilted her head.

 

 

"H-How come you know my name...?" Hyun Ae asked. Hoon took her hands.

 

 

"You really don't remember me?...I'm Hoon....Your Hoonie..." Hyun Ae gasped as tears began to form inside her eyes. She covered with both of hands. She shook her head and stepped back slowly as flashback began to replay inside her head.

 

 

Flashback...

 

"Hyun Ae!" Hoon shouted as he ran towards her and hugged her.

 

"Hoonie!" Hyun Ae hugged her back as tears began to form inside her eyes. She hugged Hoon tightly.

 

"Hyun Ae...I'm going....back..." Hyun Ae broke the hug. She stared deeply into Hoon's eyes.

 

"Hoonie....wae?" Hyun Ae asked. Hoon sighed and tears formed inside his eyes.

 

"Something cropped up...i have to go back...but before i leave...i must tell you something..." Hyun Ae tilted her head. Hoon then kissed Hyun Ae's lips.

 

"Saranghae..." Hyun Ae's tears began to drip. She covered as she gasped.

 

"Saranghae Hyun Ae....Saranghae..." Hoon stared deeply into Hyun Ae's eyes.

 

End of the flashback...

 

"H-Hoonie...." Hyun Ae gasped as tears dripped. She can't recongised Hoon at all. Yet Hoon remembers her so clearly. Hoon stepped forward and hugged Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Do you remember me?..I miss you so much..." Hoon buried his head in Hyun Ae's hair. Hyun Ae doesn't know what to do. Back during 3 years, she loves Hoon. But now, she don't know her feelings.

 

 

"Don't you miss me...?" Hoon asked as he broke the hug. Hyun Ae's tears dripped again. Hoon uses his thumbs to wiped it off gently, and smiled at her.

 

 

"I know you do remember me...." Hoon said as he hugged Hyun Ae again. She remembers this feeling.She remembers this hug and warmth he usually give. She remembers how Hoon actually treat her during that times.

 

 

"H-Hoonie..." She hugged back tightly.

 

 

"You came back! You came back! Hoonie! I miss you so much! Don't you know how badly i miss you?!" Hyun Ae shouted as she began to hit Hoon's chest hard. She hates him now. She hates him leaving her alone in Korea. She hates him...for loving her.

 

 

"Hyun Ae! I'm sorry...." Hoon apologized as Hyun Ae hugged Hoon tihgtly. She buried her head inside Hoon's chest.

 

 

"I won't let you go anymore! Don't leave me anymore!" Hyun Ae cried. Hoon smiled and nodded as he continued to hug her. He love her. During this 3 years, he miss her. He still loves her crazily like the past 3 years.

 

 

"Hyun Ae...do you...love me?" Hyun Ae broke the hug. Hoon had just asked her a question she don't know how to answer.

 

 

"I..." Hyun Ae don't know how to answer back. She LOVED Hoon. But she isn't sure her feelings now.

 

 

"It's okay...I will give you some times...remember...I still love you..." Hoon confessed as he kissed Hyun Ae's forehead and whispered,

 

 

"Saranghae..." And he walked off. Hyun Ae looked at Hoon's backview.

 

 

"H-He's back..." Hyun Ae whispered.