Goodbye....?

If you give your heart

Few months later...

 

 

Hyun Ae and Yoseob's relationship is getting worse as Yoseob doesn't have enough time to spend with her. But Hoon is the one who is always stay beside Hyun Ae at all times. One day, Hoon decided to go back to America. Hyun Ae was going to follow him. Then, Hyun Ae switched on her tv and saw a news.

 

 

"Yang Yoseob from B2ST announced that he doesn't have any girlfriends."

 

 

Hyun Ae gasped. She didn't know that Yoseob denied it. She sighed as she called Yoseob.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"Oppa..."

 

 

"Ah~ Hyun Ae ah~ why did you call me?"

 

 

"Oppa....i'm leaving...."

 

 

"Bwohya...? What leaving?"

 

 

"I'm leaving to America..."

 

 

"Waeyo...?" Yoseob's heart was broken. Hyun Ae sighed.

 

 

"I need to...i don't know when will we be meeting each other... Annyeong.." Hyun Ae hanged the phone. She packed her stuff and took the lift and waited for Hoon. Hoon smiled at her as he helped her with her luggage and started the engine and drive towards the airport. Hyun Ae looked out of the window.

 

 

"Hyun Ae, are you okay?" Hoon asked.

 

 

"Neh..i'm fine.." Hyun Ae said.

 

 

Both of them arrived within a few minutes. Hyun Ae helped Hoon to buy tickets as Hoon helped Hyun Ae to carry her luggage. They sat down on the seat as they waited for the plane to arrive.

 

 

"Passengers taking xx-xxx plane to America, please aboard the plane now."

 

 

"Kaja." Hoon said as he carried the luggage. Hyun Ae looked behind once, but couldn't see Yoseob. She sighed as she pass her passport to the guards. She walked in and was about to go when she heard a shoutings.

 

 

"HYUN AEEEEE!"

 

 

Hyun Ae looked outside and saw Yoseob running. He was about to run through when the guards blocked him. Yoseob's eyes filled with tears.

 

 

"HYUN AE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Yoseob cried. Hyun Ae's tears dripped as she shook her head. Yoseob stopped struggling.

 

 

"Why?....COME BACK HYUN AE! I NEED YOU! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Yoseob shouted. Hyun Ae walked in. Yoseob finally broke into tears when he recieved a message.

 

 

"Yoseob oppa, i love you. I won't leave you...i will stay in your heart forever.. I will be back very soon...VERY soon....Please.....wait for me... I will be back..."

 

 

Yoseob smiled weakly. At least she will be back. He will wait for her. He will...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry guys! I have to end it faster! ><