Please be happy..

If you give your heart

8am,Hyun Ae's house.

 

 

Hyun Ae was sick today. So she can't go to school. She was lying on her bed, with her pale face. She was exhausted and lifeless right now. Her mind was occupied by Yoseob. She turned to another side, making herself facing the wall. She sighed as she stood up, walked out of her bedroom and to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while eating her medicine.

 

 

While on the other hand, Yoseob felt more relieved after he confessed. But then, he couldn't see Hyun Ae anywhere. He then smiled to himself, knowing there will be lesson with her later on after school. Hoon felt something weird too. He could felt that Hyun Ae didn't come to school today.

 

 

After school...

 

 

Jihyun walked into HCEU alone. She knows that Hyun Ae is sick today and won't be coming. Then, as she walked pass 3A, she suddenly thought that Hyun Ae had asked her to inform class that she won't be coming. So she walked in. Yoseob and Hoon felt weird as the person isn't Hyun Ae. It's Jihyun.

 

 

"Class! Today your teacher, Miss Hyun Ae, won't be coming today to teach." Yoseob was shocked. He immediately stood up.

 

 

"Waeyo?" Yoseob asked anxiously.

 

 

"She is sick today. She began to vomit since last night and have high fever. She wants me to inform all of you that there won't be lesson for your class today. So you all may go now." Jihyun walked out. Yoseob began to worry. He quickly packed his stuff and dashed out of the class.

 

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Dongwoon shouted. But Yoseob had already gone.

 

 

"I thought we are going to eat together.." Kikwang sighed. "Oh well, i guess we will have to eat together like this then." Doojoon said as all of them walked out of the class. Hoon knows where Yoseob will be going, but he don't want to follow. He sighed and walked away with the other members.

 

 

Yoseob ran towards Hyun Ae's house and quickly opened the door. There, right infront of his eyes, Hyun Ae lying down on the floor. Yoseob widened his eyes.

 

 

"Hyun Ae!" He ran towards her and threw his bag away and carried her in bridal style and walked towards her room. He then slowly placed Hyun Ae on her bad slowly and carefully and pulled the blanket to cover her. He stood up and get a bowl of water and towel and placed on her forehead. He looked at Hyun Ae's face as he slowly carressed her cheeks.

 

 

"Hyun Ae..." Yoseob whispered as he began to leaned forward. When suddenly, Hyun Ae opened her eyes. Yoseob quickly jerked back and looked away. Hyun Ae gave him a confused face and pouted slightly.

 

 

"What do you want?" Hyun Ae asked coldly. "What do you think you are doing?"

 

 

"Bite you." Yoseob said coldly back. Hyun Ae was shocked.

 

 

"Bwoh?!" Yoseob then looked at her, and smirked.

 

 

"There's hair inside your nostrils and they are sticking out." Yoseob joked. Hyun Ae moved her hands to her nose and touched it. But there isn't any hairs.

 

 

"You lied to me. I still want to sleep, you can go back home already." Hyun Ae pouted. Yoseob then looked at her.

 

 

"Let's go for a date." Yoseob said. Hyun Ae moved her eyebrows up.

 

 

"Bwoh? I don't wat to go." Hyun Ae replied.

 

 

"The place, time. You decide. I will take a day off for you." Yoseob said. Hyun Ae sat up.

 

 

"Didn't i tell you i don't want to go already?" Hyun Ae said. "Or....you really love me?" Yoseob flinged. Hyun Ae sighed.

 

 

"We are in 2 different world...Yoseob...i can't go with someone as perfect as you..." Hyun Ae said. Yoseob grabbed her arms.

 

 

"I don't care...I want you...i just want you.....I don't care whether are we in different world or not...You make my heart fluttered and jumped crazily. You made me blushed everytime. You made me just want you even more Hyun Ae...I will always love you even if you don't accept me..." Yoseob confessed. Hyun Ae's tears flowed down from her eyes.

 

 

"I...I won't reject you Yoseob....I will never reject you..." Hyun Ae cried as she sniffed. Yoseob smiled as he went forward and hugged Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae cried in his arms. Hoon, who just entered her house, and saw what happened. He smiled.

 

 

"Well....i wish you to be happy Hyun Ae...but remember....I will always be there for you.....Hyun Ae... Saranghae..." Hoon said as he closed the door as tears flowed down from his eyes as he walked away.

 

 

*Please be happy....Hyun Ae...*