You hurt me..

If you give your heart

9pm,infront of Beast's dorm.

 

 

Yes. Hyun Ae was standing infront of Beast's dorm. For what? Of course to find Yoseob. She need to talk to him. She knocked the door 3 times, and Hyun Seung opened the door.

 

 

"Hyun Ae!"

 

 

Everybody looked at her. Doojoon quickly stood up and welcomed her. Hyun Ae smiled and bowed.

 

 

"Where's Yoseob?"

 

 

Everybody sighed. "Do you know Yoseob didn't forcused at his schedules at all? He got scolded by manager by multiple times!" Kikwang said. Doojoon pointed to the room. Hyun Ae smiled and bowed.

 

 

"I need to talk to him." Hyun Ae said as everybody smiled. She walked towards the room and opened the door. There, she saw, Yoseob lying on his bed. Hyun Ae sighed and walked over to Yoseob.

 

 

"Yoseob ah..." Hyun Ae said softly. Yoseob turned and saw it was Hyun Ae. He sat up turned another way. Hyun Ae couldn't take it anymore.

 

 

"Yang Yoseob! Why can't you be the old Yang Yoseob?! I miss him so much...can you changed back at least for me.....for your.....best...f-friend?..." Hyun Ae finds it hard to pronounce the 'friends' words. Yoseob looked at her, and then suddenly, he hugged her. Hyun Ae gasped.

 

 

"Hyun Ae....what did you do to me?..." Yoseob whimpered. Hyun bit her lower lips. Yoseob moved back, and saw Hyun Ae bit her lips, he crushed his lips against hers. Hyun Ae gasped. But then, she responded towards the kiss. The kiss was soft, gentle, yet very passionate. Tears began to form in Hyun Ae's eyes as Yoseob broke the kiss. He looked at Hyun Ae and wiped the tears away, before hugging her.

 

 

"Hyun Ae....what did you do to me?... Huh...? Why am i so heart broken when i saw you and Hoon together? What's wrong with me....?" Yoseob asked. Hyun Ae's tears falls again. She wasn't sure of her feelings now. Hoon or Yoseob? She don't know.. But she only knows that, she wants to be here with Yoseob. Yoseob broke the hug before letting his tears fall. Hyun Ae saw it and wiped it away.

 

 

"I will stay with you Yoseob...just be cheerful again..." Hyun Ae said. Yoseob nodded and he began to lie on the bed and sleep. Hyun Ae smiled. Her heart was beating very fast. She carressed Yoseob's cheeks, before kissing his lips.

 

 

"We are in two different world....Yoseob..." Hyun Ae whispered as tears falls again. She didn't know that Yoseob has been listening to her. Yoseob opened his eyes slightly, seeing Hyun Ae was about to walk off when he pulled Hyun Ae back and kissed her agreesively. Hyun Ae gasped and broke the kiss.

 

 

"I love you! Jung Hyun Ae! You hear me?! I love you!" Yoseob shouted. Hyun Ae gasped again. She covered and shook her head. Yoseob stepped closer to her.

 

 

"I don't care whether we are in 2 different worlds or not....I love you...I don't want to leave you... If my fans likes me, they should support me! I love you Hyun Ae...." Yoseob said as tears falls down. Hyun Ae looked down. Blushing. But also shocked.

 

 

"Yoseob...me, you and Hoon is impossible..." Hyun Ae confessed. Yoseob sighed as he walked back to his bed and lie down.

 

 

"I know you would say this Hyun Ae....it's okay..." Yoseob whispered loud enough for Hyun Ae to hear. Hyun Ae sighed as she walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

 

*You hurt me deeply Jung Hyun Ae...*

 

 

Hyun Ae ran back home and quickly closed the door and slid down. She hugged her knees ad cried.

 

 

"Yoseob....please....don't confused me...." Hyun Ae cried.

 

 

*We are different....Yoseob....Don't love me....*