Broken

If you give your heart

Next day...

 

 

Hyun Ae woke up and stretched herself. Finally it's weekend! Suddenly, her phone vibrated.

 

From: Yoseobie oppa~

To: Hyun Ae~

Hyun Ae ah! Are you free today? Wanna go out and play with me? ^^ I don't have scehdules today! :)

 

Hyun Ae giggled as she quickly replied his text.

 

To: Yoseobie oppa~

From: Hyun Ae~

Sure! I'm free anyway! Meet you at my house at 9! :))

 

She quickly stood up from her bed and ran to the bathroom and bath. After the bath, she dried her hair and began to dress up. She wore this:

 

 

She ran down the stairs and ate her breakfast. Then suddenly, her doorbell rang. She ran over to it and open the door and hugged him.

 

 

"Yoseobie oppa!" Hyun Ae exclaimed. Yoseob laughed.

 

 

"Woah! When did i called Yoseobie oppa?" Yoseob laughed again. Hyun Ae pouted.

 

 

"Why can't i call that?" Yoseob blushed when he saw Hyun Ae using ageyo at him. He smiled.

 

 

"Arraso~ You can call me that! Now quickly eat your breakfast! Let's go play!" Yoseob cheered. Hyun Ae nodded her head as she quickly gobbled down the food and ran towards Yoseob. Yoseob grabbed her hands ad pulled her out.

 

 

Amusement park.

 

 

"Omo! Oppa! Look! Let's ride that!" Hyun Ae exclaimed as she pointed at the roller coaster. Yoseob nodded his head and took her hands and ran towards there. They sat down and buckled their belt. Hyun Ae was nervous as she bit her lips. Yoseob saaw it and he leaned forward and kissed her lips.

 

 

"I told you.." Yoseob whispered. Hyun Ae blushed and smiled. The train began to move. Hyun Ae gripped on Yoseob's arm tightly. And during the ride, Hyun Ae shouted the loudest.

 

 

After the ride, Hyun Ae crawled out while Yoseob laughed at her.

 

 

"You looked like a dead person!" Yoseob laughed. Hyun Ae pouted and pinched his cheeks. Yoseob whinced in pain.

 

 

"YA! Don't pinch it! Do you want to eat ice-cream?" Yoseob asked as he touched his cheeks and pouted. Hyun Ae giggled and smiled.

 

 

"Of course!"

 

 

Both of them walked towards the stall and bought 2 ice-cream. They sat on the sand at the beach as they looked at the scenery. Hyun Ae then used her finger, took some ice-cream and wiped it on Yoseob's cheeks and laughed. Yoseob saw it and he too, wiped some ice-cream at Hyun Ae's cheeks. Both of them looked at each other and laughed loudly. Again, from afar, Hoon saw what had happened.

 

 

"Hyun Ae!" Hoon shouted. Hyun Ae stood up and turned around. She immediately frowned as she saw the person that called her is Hoon. Yoseob stood up too, and he looked at Hoon. Hoon frowned when he saw Yoseob.

 

 

"W-What are you doing here....?" Hyun Ae asked. Hoon walked towards her.

 

 

"Why can't i be here?" Hoon then grabbed Hyun Ae's hand, but Hyun Ae moved away.

 

 

"S-Sorry...i think i should...go back now...." Yoseob said as he threw his ice-cream down and walked away, sadly. Hyun Ae looked at Yoseob walking away, and quickly, she quickly ran towards him and blocked him.

 

 

"Don't go... Oppa...don't leave me alone.." Yoseob can see that Hyun Ae really needs him now, so he nodded.

 

 

"I will be waiting for you at the bench there." Yoseob pointed at a bench below a tree. Hyun Ae nodded and Yoseob walked away. Hoon then walked towards Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Hyun Ae, why do you avoid me?" Hoon asked worriedly. Hyun Ae flinged.

 

 

"You are the one who leave me Hoon...You are the one who left me alone at Korea...No friends! You left me...do you know how much i miss you?...How could you do that?...." Hyun Ae cried as tears began to build in her eyes. Hoon then stepped forward and hugged her.

 

 

"Sorry...I'm sorry Hyun Ae..." Hoon apologized. Hyun Ae hugged back tightly.

 

 

"Please...don't leave me anymore...." Hyun Ae said as tears dripped. Hoon nodded and hugged her tightly.

 

 

From afar, Yoseob saw Hyun Ae hugged back. He smiled weakly to himself.

 

 

"Oh...? So....i can leave already?...Enjoy your time here....Hyun Ae..." Yoseob sniffed as he walked away. Finally, the tears that threatened to fall finally fall. He wiped it off.

 

 

"Why am i crying?... Why is my heart broken?...Why?...Waeyo....?" Yoseob asked himself as tears fall down again.

 

 

"Jung Hyun Ae....What did you did to me?..." Yoseob asked as he closed his eyes and faced the sky. More tears flowed down. His heart is broken. Broken by Hyun Ae.