When will you notice me?

If you give your heart

9pm,walking back home.

 

 

Yoseob decided to sent Hyun Ae home. She hasn't been talking since just now. Yoseob stopped walking.

 

 

"Ya. If you continue to be like this, i'm not gonna talk to you!" Yoseob pouted. Hyun Ae looked at Yoseob and giggled abit. She walked towards Yoseob and hugged him.

 

 

"Ya...Pabo...thanks for being there for me Yoseob...." Yoseob's eyes softened as he hugged her back.

 

 

"You are the pabo here....i will always be there for you...." Yoseob hugged Hyun Ae tightly as he swayed her from left to right. Hyun Ae chuckled and broke the hug.

 

 

"Yoseob..can i call you oppa?" Yoseob blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

 

 

"S-Sure..." Yoseob said. Hyun Ae smiled at him and continued walking. Yoseob walked beside her as the moment become awkward again.

 

 

"Ah...jinja...this is so awkward..." Yoseob said. Hyun Ae laughed abit.

 

 

"I know...i don't know what to do say... Oppa, what do you think i should do?..." Hyun Ae asked Yoseob. Yoseob thought for awhile. He doesn't know how to say, because he hasn't fall in love before.

 

 

"Well...do you...still love him?" Yoseob asked Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

"Mollayo..." Hyun Ae said. Yoseob nodded his head.

 

 

"Maybe you just need some times to control your feelings...maybe....maybe you will realized one day..." And Yoseob knows that "one day", is when he is letting go of Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae noticed something was wrong.

 

 

"Oppa...are you okay?" Hyun Ae asked Yoseob. Yoseob smiled at her.

 

 

"Neh, i'm fine. Oh! We reached your house already!" Yoseob exclaimed as he quickly changed the subject. Hyun Ae walked towards Yoseob and hugged Yoseob one last time.

 

 

"Yoseob oppa...thanks for being there for me...You are the....best..." Hyun Ae said as she snuggled closer towards Yoseob's chest. Yoseob smiled and he hugged her back tightly.

 

 

"Always..." Hyun Ae's heart skipped a beat. She don't know why. But she loves Yoseob's company. She broke the hug, hesistated for awhile, then kissed his cheeks. Yoseob and Hyun Ae blushed.

 

 

"A-Annyeong~" Hyun Ae smiled and ran in. Yoseob was shocked.

 

 

"A-Annyeong...." Yoseob said. Then, he began to smile crazily. But then, his smile dropped as he thought of Hoon. He know Hyun Ae will go back to him. Because Hyun Ae only treats him as a friend. Tears build up in his eyes. He looked up to the sky and saw stars blinking.

 

 

*Hyun Ae...when will you notice me....?*