Different world

If you give your heart

After some talks with Hoon, Hyun Ae suddenly thought of Yoseob. She quickly stood up.

 

 

"I will see you  next time! Annyeong!" Hyun Ae ran off, leaving Hoon alone. She ran to the bech where Yoseob had said before, but he was nowhere. Hyun Ae was scared. So she quickly called Yoseob.

 

 

"Yoboseyo...?"

 

 

"Oppa! Where are you?!"

 

 

"Oh...Mianhae Hyun Ae ah...i don't feel so well...so i went home first..."

 

 

"Oh? Are you okay oppa?"

 

 

"Neh...I'm fine...I need to have some rest now....Annyeong..."

 

 

"W-Wait! Oppa!"

 

 

But the phone was hanged. Hyun Ae looked at her phone as she sighed. She don't know what had happened to Yoseob. But she can feel her heart shattered to pieces, hearing Yoseob's weak and sad voice. She walked back quietly home herself. But then, she stopped walking. She decided to visit Yoseob. Suddenly, her phone rang.

 

 

"Yoseob oppa! Do you know how wo-"

 

 

"Wait! I'm not Yoseob! I'm Doojoon!" Hyun Ae was kinda sad when she found out it wasn't Yoseob who called her.

 

 

"Oh...Doojoon oppa....yes?"

 

 

"Yoseob doesn't want to eat anything....he is depressed now...please come and see him..."

 

 

"Arraso.."

 

 

Hyun Ae hanged the phone. Then, she ran towards Beast's dorm. Her heart beating really fast. She was worried. Finally, she is worried. She quickly pressed the lift button and waited impatiently.

 

 

When she reached the door of Beast's dorm, she could hear the Beast members talking.

 

 

"Yoseob ah...eat something will you?.."

 

 

"Aniyo...I'm not hungry..."

 

 

Hyun Ae frowned. She quickly opened the door ad saw Yoseob lying on the floor, lifelessly. Doojoon and Kikwang was beside him. Kikwang saw Hyun Ae, stood up and walked towards her.

 

 

"Hyun Ae...please...help us..."

 

 

Hyun Ae nodded. Doojoon then passed her a bowl of porridge.

 

 

"Oppa...come one...let's go to your room and talk..." Hyun Ae spoke. Yoseob turned and saw Hyun Ae. He immediately sat up and walked into the room lifelessly. Hyun Ae looked at Kikwang and Doojoon. She nodded and walked in.

 

 

She opened the door and saw Yoseob lying on his bed. She sat beside him.

 

 

"Oppa, eat something.." Hyun Ae said while holding onto the porridge. Yoseob just shook his head.

 

 

"Aniyo...i'm not hungry...i'm tired Hyun Ae...." Yoseob said. Hyun Ae sighed as she placed the porridge on the small table and pulled Yoseob up.

 

 

"Ya...Where's the cheerful Yoseob?..I want him back! Do you hear me?! I want him back!" Hyun Ae hugged Yoseob tightly. Yoseob was shocked at first, but he began to soften.

 

 

"I want that Yoseob back....I want him back..." Hyun Ae snuggled closer to Yoseob as she hugged him. Yoseob didn't hugged her back, but he just snuggled closer in her neck, smelling her scent.

 

 

"The cheerful Yoseob won't come back for the time being.... He is tired..." Yoseob said sadly. Hyun Ae broke the hug.

 

 

"Yoseob!! Listen to me! I want him back!" Then, she crushed her lips with his. Yoseob widen his eyes. Hyun Ae deepened it by pushing Yoseob closer to her. Yoseob slowly to close his eyes and kissed her back. Slowly, Hyun Ae broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against Yoseob's.

 

 

"Do you hear me...? Do you get what i mean...? I want the cheerful Yoseob back..." Hyun Ae whispered. Yoseob finally smiled abit and nodded his head. Hyun Ae smiled back and fed him with porridge.

 

 

After a few minutes, Yoseob was asleep. Hyun Ae carressed his cheeks and his hair. She smiled as she saw Yoseob's slightly pouted lips.

 

 

"Hyun Ae...." Hyun Ae gasped and giggled abit. Yoseob was talking while he was sleeping. Suddenly, he hugged Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Saranghae....when will you notice me?.." Yoseob confessed. Hyun Ae gasped as she covered . She looked down at Yoseob and slowly leaned forward, and kissed his lips.

 

 

"Mianhae...I can't love you...we are in different world....Mianhae..." A tear escaped her eyes as she stood up, wiped her tears away and walked out of the room.

 

 

*We are in different world Yoseob...Different world...*