You "live" ~

If you give your heart

Hyun Ae woke up in a different environment. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up on a....bed? She looked around, then she saw a familiar poster. She looked closely, B2ST.... Then she looked around again, and finally know this familiar place as she gasped. Then, someone came in. Then gasped one more time while covering .

 

 

"Y-Yoseob....B-Beast....dorm....." She said nervously as she bit her lips. Yoseob walked in with a lunch on his hands. He smiled at her while he placed the tray on the small table beside the bed.

 

 

"Look! This is Beast made specially for you!" Yoseob exclaimed. Hyun Ae still haven't recovered from her shock. She bit her lips more harder when she heard Beast made specially for her, her lips bleed. Yoseob gasped as he quickly took a piece of tissue and wiped it off.

 

 

"Stop biting!" Yoseob pouted as he continue wipping. Hyun Ae blushed and hang her head down. Yoseob giggled.

 

 

"You're cute, do you know that?" Hyun Ae looked up and blushed more badly. Then, someone came in. Kikwang.

 

 

"Aigoo...sorry boss..i shouldn't disturb both of you!" As he was about to walked out, Hyun Ae shouted.

 

 

"Ani! It isn't what you think!" Hyun Ae shook her head furiously. Kikwang laughed.

 

 

"Kyeopta~" Hyun Ae blushed while covering her face. Yoseob was kind of jealous, so he glared at Kikwang and showed him a "fist" sign. Kikwang gulped and walked out. Hyun Ae moved her hands away.

 

 

"Where's Kikwang?" Hyun Ae asked. Yoseob looked back at her.

 

 

"He need to eat his lunch too."

 

 

"Aww...i love Kikwang's abs! >< It's so hot!" Hyun Ae began to have "fangirl" attitude. Yoseob pouted.

 

 

"What about me?" Yoseob asked as he pouted. Hyun Ae blushed. She then leaned forward and kissed Yoseob's cheeks. Man, she is blushing badly now. Yoseob blushed as he touched his cheeks. This is the first time someone kissed his cheeks.

 

 

"But i think Yoseob is the best.." Hyun Ae stuck her tougue out. Yoseob rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Then, Doojoon came in.

 

 

"Erm...have you eaten the lunch that we made?" Doojoon asked while smiling. Hyun Ae blushed and took the food on tray and ate it. Doojoon smiled widely, wating to know how the food taste.

 

 

"It's....delicious! Daebak!" Hyun Ae put both of her thumbs up. Then, all the members come in and cheered.

 

 

"To be serious, this is the first time we cooked." Dongwoon explained as he sat beside Hyun Ae on the bed, pushing Yoseob away. Yoseob pouted.

 

 

"And also, you looked really pretty! Yoseob told us about the girl he met is really pretty! And is you!" Kikwang sang as he sat down beside me, on the floor. Yoseob then walked in between them and pushed them away.

 

 

"YA! I'm the one who suppose to sit here!" Yoseob pouted. Hyunseung laughed.

 

 

"Ahh~ I see someone is jealous~" Hyun Ae blushed. Then, Junhyung come up of something.

 

 

"Hey! Who is your bias here?" Hyun Ae was stunned at his question. Everybody looked at her as she thought.

 

 

"Why not all of you perform a live show for me to decide?" Hyun Ae winked. Everyone cheered and nodded their head. Then, they began to sing.

 

 

I'm gonna make you love me

Neol saranghandago~

Nan niga it sseo haengbokhae eon jae na neon ppul in geol

 

Ahjik eun mal eun mothaedo

neol bo myeon jakku tteol lyeo do

eon jae na nan neol saenggakhaneun de

ahjik neo neu molla

nae sarang eun molla

nan neol ppun in geol

 

i leoh ge neol won ha neun de

jakku nan man bo i neun de

nae mo lit sok eu neo lo ga deuk hae

on jong il neo mu na haengbokhae

neol wihan no lae bul leo~

eon jae la do~

 

I'm gonna make you love me

neol saranghandago~

nan niga isseo haengbokhae eon jae na neo ppun in geol~

 

Because of you you you you

Neol ha nam ma saenggakhae

You you you ije~

 

Neol saranghae jwoyo

neol saranghae jwoyo

neol balabwa jwoyo~

 

Nomu jichyo himdul ttaemyeon

nomu oerowojil ttaemyeon

baro chatnunsarami nayossumyeon

nan gugollo jokhae

nan gugollo joha

oh baby all right~~~

 

I'm gonna make you love me

neol saranghandago~

nan niga isseo haengbokhae onjena neol ppun in geol~

 

Because of you you you you

neol han nam ma saegakhae~

You you you ije~

 

Neol saranghae jwoyo~

neol saranghae jwoyo~

Neol barabwa jwoyo~

 

sarangdo anin ujongdo anin

aemaehan sai malgo

kkwak makhin dorochorom

dapdapham moljido anko

gakkapjido annun nowa naye goril

ije jom jophilttaega doengot gata

guphansonggyok ijimanun

bochaenungon aniya

momut goridaga

neol innungon anikka hanun

buranham chojohameso

bosonago shipo

nunbushin nare nowa hamkke

goril gotgo shipo~

 

Hyun Ae gasped and clapped hands. All of them bowed.

 

 

"So....?" Kikwang asked. Yoseob looked at Hyun Ae.

 

 

Hyun Ae hesistated for awhile......before she made her mind up.

 

 

"I think Junhyung's rap is really good.....but Kikwang and Yoseob is really cute...Doojoon has handsome voice..." Hyun Ae paused for a while. She then continued.

 

 

"I choose......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Doojoon.......and Yoseob..."