Please give me your heart

If you give your heart

7pm, walking down the street.

 

 

Hyun Ae was walking down the street to buy her dinner. She was sad. Her heart was broken. And she don't know why. While she was walking, she banged until someone. She didn't looked up.

 

 

"Mianhae..." And she was about to walk off when someone grabbed her hands. She turned and saw it was Yoseob.

 

 

"Oh...Yoseob ah..." Hyun Ae said softly. Yoseob looked inside Hyun Ae's eyes. He sensed something was wrong.

 

 

"Hyun Ae ah, something's wrong?" Yoseob asked. Hyun Ae gave him a small smile and shook her head.

 

 

"I'm fine..What are you doing here?" Hyun Ae asked.

 

 

"I'm buying dinner for my members. Today is my turn." Hyun Ae just nodded as she moved her hands away from Yoseob and walked away. Yoseob began to followed her.

 

 

"Ya...Hyun Ae...I know something is wrong....tell me.." Hyun Ae then looked up. Yoseob saw Hyun Ae's eyes began to tear up. He immediately carressed her cheeks.

 

 

"Hyun Ae! Gwenchanayo?! Why are you crying?" Without wasting any second, Hyun Ae hugged Yoseob. Yoseob was shocked.

 

 

"H-He's back...." Yoseob don't get what Hyun Ae is saying. So he broke the hug.

 

 

"Who...?" Hyun Ae looked at him as a tear flowed down from her eyes.

 

 

"H-Hoonie....He's back..." Hyun Ae said sadly as more tears flowed down. Yoseob wiped her tears away. He knewwho her "Hoonie" is. It's so obvious. He is Hoon.

 

 

"Don't worry, i'm here..." Yoseob comforted her as he hugged her and patted her back. Hyun Ae cried even more and gripped Yoseob's shirt tightly. More tears flowed down as she remembered how Hoon treat her differently. And how Hoon left her. Her heart is broken now. Yoseob her hair.

 

 

"Let it out...i'm here..." Yoseob comforted her as he looked down at her. Hyun Ae cried even more. She miss Hoon. But she don't love him. She has a mixed emotion towards Hoon. Yoseob then broke the hug.

 

 

"Are you okay now?" Yoseob asked her. Hyun Ae just nodded her head.

 

 

"Let's go eat dinner now..." With that, Yoseob wrapped his arm around Hyun Ae's shoulder as he walked beside her. From afar, Hoon saw everything. He is jealous and heart broken. He clenched his fist tightly as anger filled his body.

 

 

*Hyun Ae...I'm really back...please....give me your heart...*