Jealous much?

If you give your heart

"Bye Hyun Ae!" Jihyun shouted as she walked the opposite way with Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Bye! See you next week!" Hyun Ae shouted back as she waved goodbye to her new friend. She was listening to her ipod when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked up and gasped.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob..." Hyun Ae stuttered. Yoseob smiled cutely at her and pulled her. Hoon, who was hiding in a corner, saw everything and wanted to follow them, but were stopped by s.

 

 

"Let's go Hoon! Remember we are going to eat lunch together!" Kiseop exclaimed. Hoon smiled and nodded. He looked back once more, and Yoseob and Hyun Ae were gone. He sighed as he walked with s.

 

 

Yoseob pulled Hyun Ae to a lonely park. Nobody was there. Hyun Ae kept her ipod away and shoved her hands off Yoseob's hands.

 

 

"What do you want...? Yoseob?.." Hyun Ae asked. She was nervous and scared. Then, she bit her lower lips. Again, her lips bleed. Yoseob smirked.

 

 

"If you kept biting it, i swear i'm gonna do something." Hyun Ae gulped.

 

 

"D-Do what...?"

 

 

"Do this." Yoseob crashed his lips against Hyun Ae's lips and her lower lips to prevent it to flow out. Hyun Ae gasped and pushed Yoseob away and hang her head down.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob.....s-stop it...you are a celebrity...." Hyun Ae stuttered. Yoseob make a sad frowned.

 

 

"Stop it Hyun Ae. You aren't normal to me, to Beast. We all treated you as a friend already!" Yoseob said. Hyun Ae sighed.

 

 

"But i can't always stick with all of you! Your manager, your fans.." Hyun Ae said sadly. Yoseob hugged her as he buried his head in Hyun Ae's hair.

 

 

"It's okay.....we won't let this happen...just don't avoid us...arraso?" Hyun Ae nodded. Somehow, she felt safe in Yoseob's arm. And also, Yoseob love the scent of Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae broke the hug and smiled.

 

 

"Thanks Yoseob.." Hyun Ae smiled. Yoseob smiled back as he pulled Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Come on, let's eat!" Yoseob exclaimed.

 

 

Outside Heartstohearts cafe...

 

 

The Beast members had already disguised themselves and walked in. None of the fans recongised them. Hyun Ae sat beside Yoseob as Doojoon began to order foods. Hyun Ae looked to her left, then she saw Hoon sitting with U-Kiss. Hoon saw her too and smiled at her and waved at her. Hyun Ae blushed and waved back. Yoseob saw Hyun Ae blushing and he looked at where Hyun Ae was looking. He frowned when he saw Hoon.

 

 

"Ya! Hyun Ae! Stop looking at him!" Yoseob pouted and folded his arms. He. Is. Jealous. Hyun Ae looked back at Yoseob and bit her lips again. Yoseob saw it and quickly came nearer to Hyun Ae.

 

 

"If you bite again, i have to do it again.." Yoseob whispered. Hyun Ae blushed as she quickly stop biting and looked away. Yoseob smiled and moved back and began to talk to s.

 

 

Hoon, from afar, he can see Hyun Ae was smiling and laughing. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Hyun Ae laughing.

 

 

"Hoon, what are you looking at?" Soohyun asked as he looked at where Hoon is looking. Then, Soohyun smirked.

 

 

"Ah~ I see~ You are in love!" Then, the whole group laughed loudly. Hoon began to blush. Hyun Ae and the Beast heard the laughing and looked at U-kiss. Soohyun stood up and walked towards Hyun Ae. Hoon wanted to stop him, but he was too late.

 

 

"Erm..Miss, my friend over there was kinda have interest in you!" Soohyun laughed. Hyun Ae looked at Hoon and blushed. Yoseob pouted and he moved himself closer to Hyun Ae. Hoon saw Yoseob was trying to get close to Hyun Ae and he frowned. Yoseob then looked at Hoon and gave him a deadly glare.

 

 

*Don't you dare to touch my girl.* Yoseob mouthed at Hoon. Hoon know what he meant. Soohyun then walked back.

 

 

"Hoon, that girl was pretty!" Soohyun said. Hoon gave him his deadly glare and Soohyun gulped.

 

 

"Sorry boss..." Everyone laughed. Hoon blushed badly when he saw Hyun Ae smiling at him. He smiled back and Hyun Ae blushed. Yoseob then pouted.

 

 

"Ya...you like Hoon?" Yoseob asked. Hyun Ae quickly shook her head.

 

 

"Ani! It's isn't what you think! It's just...he's handsome..." Hyun Ae said. Yoseob pouted.

 

 

"So there's no more Beast for you?" All of the Beast looked at her. Hyun Ae blushed and shook her head.

 

 

"Ani! Beast always comes first inside my heart! Forever!" Hyun Ae confessed. She covered and blushed as the member smiled widely and cheered. Hoon heard the cheered and looked at Hyun Ae. He saw how close Yoseob and Hyun Ae were and he felt jealous.