New friend!

If you give your heart

Doojoon and Hyun Ae blushed. Yoseob pouted while crossing his arms.

 

 

"Ya! Why there is Doojoon in?!" Yoseob said angrily and frowned when he saw Hyun Ae blushing.

 

 

"Doojoon is handsome..." Hyun Ae then shyly make an eye contact with Doojoon. Doojoon saw her looking at him and he blushed more.

 

 

"I...I'm gonna go out to watch tv..." Doojoon quickly ran away. Hyun Ae hide behind the pillow. Yoseob saw it and frowned.

 

 

"Oh yea! Yoseob, this is my number.. Give this to Doojoon too.." Yoseob nodded and walked out. He saw Doojoon sitting on the floor watching a live show. He walked over to him ad sat beside him.

 

 

"Hyung, what was that?" They saw a group of schoolgirls crowded around HCEU gate. Then, U-Kiss appeared. All the members, including Hyun Ae walked out of the room and crowded around the tv.

 

 

"Kpop group, U-Kiss has announced 2 members, Alexander and Kim Kibum will be out of the group. Alexander needs to go to America to take care of his Grandfather as his grandfather had just finished operation. Kim Kibum's parents had ordered Kibum to go to Englang to study for 15 years. Meanwhile, another 2 new members will be replacing the 2 old members. AJ and Yeo Hoon Min, aka Hoon. They are now ready to register for their new schools and fans can be seen supporting them. U-Kiss clapped their hands to welcome the 2 new members."

 

 

Hyun Ae gasped. She saw how Hoon was smiling and she began to blush. Kikwang saw it and smirked.

 

 

"Ya, Hyun Ae, why are you blushing?" Yoseob immediately looked at Hyun Ae, and saw her smiling crazily while watching the tv.

 

 

"Hoon is so handsome....." Hyun Ae was in her dreamland. Yoseob pouted and sat beside her and shook her.

 

 

"Ya! Yang Yo is still here!" Yoseob pouted and crossed his arms. Hyun Ae stuck her tougue out and apologized.

 

 

"Mianhae! But...does that mean all of you will be seeing Hoon ad AJ?" All of them look at each other, then at Hyun Ae and nodded. Hyun Ae pouted. This is the first time Yoseob saw it.

 

 

"That meas i can't see him.." Hyun Ae whinned.

 

 

"Don't worry! You still can see me!" Yoseob sang. Hyun Ae then frowned.

 

 

"I can't get close to all of you, you all are celebrities. I'm just a normal and nerd schoolgirl. I can't get close to all of you.." Hyun Ae shook her head and stood up and ran out of the dorm.

 

 

"HYUN AE!" Yoseob began to chase her. The Beast members sighed. Just like that, they lose a cute ad pretty friend.

 

 

Hyun Ae ran with all her strength. Yoseob was behind her, chasing her. Hyun Ae then turned to her left sight and hide behind a bush. Yoseob ran and also make a left, but couldn't see Hyun Ae. Yoseob breath in heavily.

 

 

"YA! Jung Hyun Ae! Come out!" Yoseob shouted. Hyun Ae covered to prevent Yoseob to know her. Yoseob hang his head down and sighed. His heart had collapsed and shattered in pieces. He walked away.

 

 

"You aren't normal.." Yoseob whispered. He then walked away, and head back to the dorm. Hyun Ae crawled out of the bush and ran back home. She know she can't stay too close with them. She wants to, but they are all celebrities. It's IMPOSSIBLE. She hurt all of their hearts completely.

 

 

Next day...

 

 

Hyun Ae was walking with a book on her hands. She was reading it when suddenly, she bumped onto someone. She looked up and gasped.

 

 

"Mianhae! Are you okay?" Hoon asked. He looked at Hyun Ae and were captivated by her eyes. Hyun Ae nodded and took her book and quickly walked away. She was blushing, and smiling crazily. Hoon was looking at Hyun Ae, and he smiled at himself. But they don't know from far away, Beast were looking at them.

 

 

"Ya! Isn't that Hyun Ae?! Why is she with Hoon?" Dongwoon exclaimed.

 

 

"Mollayo..." Yoseob sighed. He looked at Hoon who is happily chatting with s. His heart was broken once he saw Hyun Ae smiling at herself. He knows that Hyun Ae is began to like Hoon more than him. Then, he slapped himself.

 

 

*Ya! Yang Yo! What are you thinking?! You don't like her. You don't like her. You don't like her!*

 

 

"Erm.. Hyung, are you okay?" Dongwoon asked. Yoseob nodded and walked into the school. He was outside his class when he realized he is same class as Hoon. Hoon smiled at Yoseob. Yoseob smiled back.

 

 

"Hi, i'm Yeo Hoon Min. Call me Hoon." Yoseob nodded and smiled at him.

 

 

"Yang Yoseob. I know you, i saw you on tv yesterday." Hoon smiled and stuck his hand out. Yoseob gladly make a handshake with him. Just like this, they become new friends.

 

 

"Yoseob, just now i saw this beautiful and cute girl with beautiful eyes outside our school!" Hoon exclaimed. Yoseob flinged. He knows Hoon was saying Hyun Ae.

 

 

"W-Wow...you are lucky.." Yoseob said softly. Hoon smiled crazily and looked outside the window, thinking about Hyun Ae. Yoseob looked at Hoon. Jealousy filled up his whole body.

 

 

High Cube University.

 

 

"Alright kids! Shut up and sit down!" Mrs Hwang shouted. Hyun Ae sat down on her usual place. Then, a girl beside her moved closer to her, smiling at Hyun Ae.

 

 

"Annyeong! I'm Jihyun! What's your name?" Hyun Ae was shocked that someone is trying to make friend with her. She smiled back.

 

 

"Hyun Ae. Jung Hyun Ae." Jihyun smiled sincerely.

 

 

"You looked pretty!" Jihyun exclaimed. Hyun Ae smiled widely.

 

 

"Thank you! You looked cute!" Hyun Ae winked at her. Jihyun smiled and they continued to talk when Mrs Hwang interrupted.

 

 

"Kids! We will choose only 2 students to go to High Cube Entertaiment University to teach the people there!" Everyone bega to cheer. The girls squealed in delight when they know they might be able to see the kpop boys.

 

 

"Jung Hyun Ae and Park Jihyun." Hyun Ae flinged. Everybody cheered. She smiled at all of them sheepishly. She know she definitely will meet Yoseob and Beast. Jihyun exclaimed.

 

 

"Yay! Hyun Ae! We will be together!" Jihyun cheered. Hyun Ae smiled. She know she will meet Hoon. But she is scared to see Yoseob and the guys.