Chapter 1

If you give your heart

"Ringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

 

 

It was the High Cube University's school bell. All the student ran out of the class and school as Hyun Ae pack her bag and walked out of the school. She decided not to peek at Beast and U-kiss for today and go to the library. She was walking on the hallway when suddenly someone threw her a piece of paper ball. She touched her forehead and turned aroud and saw a group of girls smirking and laughing. Hyun Ae turned around and continued to walk.

 

 

"Wow! Is that !"

 

 

"Yucks! Look at her!"

 

 

"She looked disgusting!"

 

 

"Like an old woman!"

 

 

Hyun Ae ignored all the bad commets about her and continued to walk out of the school. She shoved the shoutings away as she hugged her books more tightly towards her chest as she walked.

 

 

Hyun Ae was walking infront of High Cube Entertaiment University when suddenly, someone tripped her. Or accidentally? She fell down and books scattered around the floor and her specs flew to nowhere. She sighed and was about to get up by herself when a hand appeared infront of her. She looked up and gasped.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob..."

 

 

Yoseob smiled widely as his hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her up. Hyun Ae dusted the dust off her skirt as Yoseob helped her to picked up her books. He looked everywhere but he can't her specs. Hyun Ae blushed as Yoseob passed her back her books.

 

 

"Sorry! I...can't find your specs...but...." Yoseob was about to continue when he suddenly stopped. Hyun Ae tilted her head as curiousity filled up her mind. Yoseob rubbed the back of his neck nervously. But then, he smiled.

 

 

"You looked beautiful without the specs.." Hyun Ae blushed as she cupped her own pink cheeks to cover her pink cheeks. Then suddely, someone shouted from behind.

 

 

"Yoseob!"

 

 

It was the other 5 members of Beast. They walked towards to them when suddenly, Hyun Ae became nervous as she quickly bowed and ran away. Yoseob was about to chase her when in a blink of eye, Hyun Ae was gone. He smiled crazily by himself and hoped he can meet that girl again somedays.

 

 

3pm,library.

 

 

Hyun Ae placed her bags on the floor as she stood up and walked over to a shelf. Her teacher had given a assignment to find informations about Dinosaurs. (Okay, i know it's lame! :P) She began to find the books and then suddenly...

 

 

"Found it!" She was about to reach for the book when a hand appeared on the book. She looked at the person beside her and she gasped and blushed.

 

 

"We meet again!" Yoseob winked at her. Hyun Ae blushed and smiled. She walked away.

 

 

"Wait!" Hyun Ae stopped walking and looked back. Yoseob took the book out and pass to her.

 

 

"Do you want this book?" Yoseob asked her. Hyun Ae smiled and shook her head. How she wished she could jumped around and shout crazily. She walked away and Yoseob decided to follow secretly behind her.

 

 

Hyun Ae went to a section "History" shelves as she began to find another book. She then smiled widely and took the book. She turned around and...

 

 

"Omo!"

 

 

She was about to shout when Yoseob covered with his hands, signalling her to be quiet. Hyun Ae nodded furiously and bit her lip nervously as Yoseob let go of his hands. Yoseob smiled.

 

 

"Why are you here?" Yoseob asked.

 

 

"Doing homework?" Hyun Ae said as she walked away. Then suddenly, something came up in Yoseob's mind.

 

 

"Wait!" Hyun Ae stopped walking as Yoseob began to put his hands inside his pockets as he began to dig for something. Hyun Ae tilted her head curiously as she waited for Yoseob. Then suddenly, Yoseob smiled widely as he took out. Hyun Ae gasped.

 

 

"T-This..."

 

 

"Mianhae...just now it was me who accidentally who tripped onto you..." Yoseob apologized. He pass Hyun Ae a pair of contact lenses. Hyun Ae had wanted it so badly to get rid of her geek specs. She smiled crazily and shook her head.

 

 

"Aniyo! It's okay, i'm fine. But you don't have to buy it for me!" Hyun Ae stated as she give back Yoseob the contact lenses but Yoseob refused.

 

 

"How could you see clearly if you don't wear it?" Hyun Ae thought. Indeed...i need it...

 

 

"Alright.... Gomawo!" Hyun Ae thanked Yoseob. Yoseob smiled back.

 

 

"What school are you in?" Yoseob asked.

 

 

"High Cube University! Just beside your school!" Hyun Ae exclaimed and giggled. Yoseob smiled even wider.

 

 

"Then can i go with you to school next time?" Hyun Ae then immediately frowned.

 

 

"But later your fans....Ani, i can't. If we have fate, we definitely will meet again... Annyeong!" Hyun Ae ran off. Yoseob was about to chase her but she was already gone.

 

 

"I haven't ask her for her number yet..." Yoseob whispered softly to himself as he walked away sadly. But he wished and hoped to meet her again, so that he can ask her for her number.